How many of your platinums have under 50% completion rate?

realm722

I don't have as many plats buuuut...49/52 . The ones that are above 50% completion rate are : 

Cat quest : 75.68% - no regrets, loved this game, I'd definetly buy Cat quest 2 if it ever came out xD 

Burly men at sea : 67.83% - cute game , not much about it though

My name is mayo  : 96.46% , "wonderful " game ,did it for the jokes , sprained my thumb.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

unknown.png

I was initially bored, but then i was really regretful of start doing this. Really don't wanna do the other pages now...

Ayy neat. Thanks for that.

Also it proves I can't count so fuck you for that.

But thank you. But also fuk u.

But thanks.

• Like 1

I have 39 platinum trophies and 36 of them have less than 50% completion. I'm actually surprised at how low some of the percentages where with this as my barrier. A lot of my Platinums are "rare" which I thought didn't mean much, or "uncommon" which sounds less rare until this percentage was taken into account. Have a few "very rare" and two "ultra rare", both of which are Disney Infinity of all things. Also planning on getting Platinum for Kingdom Hearts 1 soon so it'll be 37 after that happens, I checked.

The three that didn't make it were Goosebumps, NCIS Game (the game so bad the title forgot the word "the"), and CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (just barely! it's 50.42%!)

143 of my 213.

An interesting way of looking at the stats. Nice article.

Mine would be less, but I like to play easy games if I’m on holiday or if I’ve gone a long time without earning any because I’ve been doing a grind of some kind for another game, then I sometimes dabble with a few quick trophies. 

21 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

unknown.png

Thanks! 

Way worst than I thought ?, I guess this is mainly because of the ton of non-plat games that I played on top of the easy plats, since a lot of those have 100% completion rates way above 50% (it's mainly hidden object games, old Tell Tales games and several indies). 

I know that the thread is just for plats, since nowadays most games have plats, but in my profile that's far from true, simce I have 197 plats, buy 285 games at 100% (and 5 or so plats are from games that I don't have all dlc trophies), so, about 1/3rd of my games are actually non-plat games.