realm722

How many of your platinums have under 50% completion rate?

112 posts in this topic

61 out of 69 currently. It's not really something I ever consider when going for a plat though.

27 out of my 179 Platinums are above 50%. Didn't expect that many, but I played a lot of easy games. Not all for the trophies, but most of them.

If you guys are interested, here is the list(to lazy to list all of them :P ):

SaintChris777 - Above 50% platinums

119 out of 167 below 50%

If people expect me to go for harder ones... no... I'll play what I find fun, alternatively whatever's on offer on the PS store. 

2 of 94, those being Tales From the Borderlands and The Wolf Among Us, both of which are great games. None of the 100% I have are over 50 either, so doing pretty alright.

86/95 with 3 platinums under 5% Ultra Rare.

Resident Evil Revelations 2 PS4 - 3.42%

The Evil Within PS4 - 3.94%

Grid 2 PS3 - 3.94%

The Evil Within is definitely my proudest platinum. That game was not easy to beat on Akuma difficulty and required some serious perseverance.

95 out of 96.

Terminator Salvation is the only one above 50%

But I've never played a game just for the trophies. There's been a few games where i'd be on the fence about getting, and the trophies looked fun... so i'd get it. But trophies are never in the forefront when I decide which games I want to play. So basically I've never gone out of my way for those "Easy Platinums", hence why it's 95 out of 96 lol.

On 11-5-2019 at 0:55 AM, TheYuriG said:

unknown.png

I was initially bored, but then i was really regretful of start doing this. Really don't wanna do the other pages now...

That's cool thank you!, ouch makes me realize how much games I still need to finish to get more uncommon throphies

67/81 under 50%.

The ones over 50% are mostly Telltale, indies, or other point-and-click adventure games.