"My AI Can Do It" Trophy not popping?

B-McLamington

When you have the option to select the opponent, do you select a friends team to battle or do you go with random gamers teams? I tried this trophy with the friends option, but after about 12 games and no trophy, I started fighting Random teams instead and the trophy popped after about 7 more games. The 25 game trophy popped on 25 incidentally.. 

Edited by CannibalX666X
  • Like 1

i had a problem where several trophies wouldn't pop for me when they should have, a number of fatality ones wouldn't pop for me either. 

i found that closing down the game and restarting it back up again will fix the issue, so if it isn't popping for you i suggest closing the game down, opening it back up again, doing one more AI fight, and it should pop.

Hope this helps!

Some of the online trophies have a tendency to be delayed when achieved.  Puppet Master and Kompetitor both were like that with me. So it wouldn't surprise me if My AI Can Do It did the same thing.  It popped right away for me, but the previous two I mentioned took 2 - 3 more matches before they popped.  And Puppet Master is tied to the same mode as My AI Can Do It.