SpyroChampion

SpyroChampion's Dispute

17 posts in this topic

SpyroChampion

Grand Theft Auto IV
The same glitch like in the last of us on ps3 and ps4. I got this glitch on my ps3 in many games

WipEout HD
I played a lot in this game for few years but trophies earned only when i got completed it.

Gran Turismo 5
Same like in wipe-out

Catherine
Same reason like in gta 4

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
same reason like in gta 4

3 minutes ago, SpyroChampion said:

SpyroChampion

Grand Theft Auto IV
The same glitch like in the last of us on ps3 and ps4. I got this glitch on my ps3 in many games

WipEout HD
I played a lot in this game for few years but trophies earned only when i got completed it.

Gran Turismo 5
Same like in wipe-out

Catherine

About mgs4 its the same glitch like when I got playing in ac brotherhood, when it didnt pop up some story trophies

19 minutes ago, SpyroChampion said:

SpyroChampion

Grand Theft Auto IV

WipEout HD

Gran Turismo 5
Same like in wipe-out

Catherine

About mgs4 its the same glitch like when I got playing in ac brotherhood, when it didnt pop up some story trophies

Please post the individual reasons each of these games were flagged posted on your dispute page. Also, please be more thorough in what exactly happened in each of these games when these glitches happened.

Please explain what is the glitch that happened in your GTA IV And Wipeout HD trophy list

Yeah, what exactly is that glitch? Because MGS4 is definitly not normal earned, no act trophies but the - for most players last - trophy "Sounds of the battlefield" beeing the first trophy? i heard of no normal glitch in this game.

Catherine isn't a glitch, at least not one I've ever heard about.  It certainly looks like usage of somebody else's save game when you get the trophy for unlocking all endings between when you unlocked your first ending and your second ending -- the latter triggering 17+ minutes after "see all endings" -- and the remainder of the ending trophies remain unearned.

Please don't waste our time with this (cow manure).  You cheated, you got caught; case closed.

Posted (edited)

22 minutes ago, acasser said:

Catherine isn't a glitch, at least not one I've ever heard about.  It certainly looks like usage of somebody else's save game when you get the trophy for unlocking all endings between when you unlocked your first ending and your second ending -- the latter triggering 17+ minutes after "see all endings" -- and the remainder of the ending trophies remain unearned.

Please don't waste our time with this (cow manure).  You cheated, you got caught; case closed.

First of all I hate when I'm accused and (in the same moment) guilty. I feel like woman with black cat in medieval accused of withcraft. Secondly I could write phd. paper obout bugs and glitches in video games i Had experienced. But I know it's pointless because you know better. I know you think you are gods because you are paid members or some kind admins. But your are not.

I played in mgs4 for mot of april. Funny fact. Did you know that oryginal, premiere version who allowed to multiplayer (years ago closed) didnt have trophies? Ofcourse.

Also you are hypocrits because the most famous trophy player Hakoom, still has account and no one flagged his account even though he admitted he cheated a lot in games. You are so honest. Also all his records are on leaderboards.

Also it's really mature when I dont have access to my posts and you citate from them and I cant defend or say something any longer.

I like trophy hunting but I'm so lucky that any glitch happens it always happens to me. But you think Im lyer. OK you never had any problems with games very well. no problem.

You should also know that using other person saves is only allowed on custom ps3 because there is information that this save prevents from trophy hunting. I have official OFW the newest on my ps3. I can send a picture, but I think I wont convince someone who gave judgement on me. Very well. Have a nice day

Edited by SpyroChampion

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, SpyroChampion said:

Also it's really mature when I dont have access to my posts and you citate from them and I cant defend or say something any longer.

I literally linked the forum post. You can view them yourself, as can everyone. Please don't deflect. We do not care about other members, we care about your list. Please explain how theses lists make sense so you can be cleared of any wrongdoing. 

Edited by Afro_Gear

Posted (edited)

Also obviously you didnt heard that lizard squad hacked psn and many players lost the timestamps. There are also cheaters for you? Very well. Nowadays servers in PS3 games are shitty (in Europe) in north america is little more better. But you dont know it right?

25 minutes ago, Afro_Gear said:

I literally linked the forum post. You can view them yourself, as can everyone. 

Are you sure:

Edit: I have printscreen but I cant attached it here

Its here:

http://s6939.chomikuj.pl/ChomikImage.aspx?e=Dht5pkcbZuN7sAFHTRtgKEJ4cVzo94UVg0V7N3sOPZBxdws5r3DdbQk5YQlFkAoqm4aIbCDt7fuUhyRoBkm9pMF_ySBtNleUmDST8-6g7d8&pv=2

Edited by SpyroChampion
image attached

Stop being so condescending towards others. That doesn't help your dispute. If you don't trust Hakoom, go through his games and report him yourself. Everyone gets treated equally here. 

The official and latest ps3 firmware doesn't do anything. Some savefiles are uncrypted and can be used no matter what. You simply need a usb stick and that's it. No custom ps3 needed. 

Everyone can see those posts. I can see the post that got linked perfectly well.  
Besides, just saying it is "glitched" doesn't help you. Explain how it got glitched, what happened to have those timestamps like this and see if others can recreate said glitch. Otherwise they're seen as illegitimate trophy times. 

8 minutes ago, SpyroChampion said:

Also obviously you didnt heard that lizard squad hacked psn and many players lost the timestamps. There are also cheaters for you? 

Just because your trophies got reported doesn't mean you cheated or hacked. It means that the trophies have impossible timestampts that can't be allowed on the leaderboards and those are not wanted. Let's say you got into a hacked lobby on CoD: World at War and your trophies start popping, that doesn't make you a cheater but it does make your list unwanted on the boards. 

1 minute ago, Mr_Skirra said:

Stop being so condescending towards others. That doesn't help your dispute. If you don't trust Hakoom, go through his games and report him yourself. Everyone gets treated equally here. 

The official and latest ps3 firmware doesn't do anything. Some savefiles are uncrypted and can be used no matter what. You simply need a usb stick and that's it. No custom ps3 needed. 

Everyone can see those posts. I can see the post that got linked perfectly well.  
Besides, just saying it is "glitched" doesn't help you. Explain how it got glitched, what happened to have those timestamps like this and see if others can recreate said glitch. Otherwise they're seen as illegitimate trophy times. 

Just because your trophies got reported doesn't mean you cheated or hacked. It means that the trophies have impossible timestampts that can't be allowed on the leaderboards and those are not wanted. Let's say you got into a hacked lobby on CoD: World at War and your trophies start popping, that doesn't make you a cheater but it does make your list unwanted on the boards. 

I dont know if you saw a link on my polish account with file sharing that shows I dont have acces to my own post called How is that possible in darksiders 2 ps3, but I think because you as paid member have special access.

I dont care if you think Im a bad one in here and you are the ,,good cops", but you wrong about ps3 saves. Every games with other player saves if you copy to your ps3, it says that it blocks trophy popping. If you know some magic ways to make it happen, go ahead write. I dont know nothing about, because I send many time on gaining 100% of games.

If I wanted to use some other players saves I would have to JAILBREAK my own ps3 and risk banning and loosing my digital games in ps store. I couldnt use psn any more.

6 minutes ago, SpyroChampion said:

I dont care if you think Im a bad one in here and you are the ,,good cops", but you wrong about ps3 saves. Every games with other player saves if you copy to your ps3, it says that it blocks trophy popping. If you know some magic ways to make it happen, go ahead write. I dont know nothing about, because I send many time on gaining 100% of games.

If I wanted to use some other players saves I would have to JAILBREAK my own ps3 and risk banning and loosing my digital games in ps store. I couldnt use psn any more.

Yes, the magic of a USB stick. Nothing else is required. It's been done and tested 1000 times. Call of Duty MW2 and CoD classic are notorious for this and those are just 2 of hundreds of games that it can be used for.

If you aren't going to elaborate on your glitches, then I see no point in keeping this thread open. I don't see how any of these can be correct or dismissed as a simple glitch. Glitches happen, but you are being ignorant or are taking us for fools if you think we'll just say, "Oh, it's a glitch!?! I'm sorry! Let me remove that for you!" because the staff knows better. Show us the proof if you want to be unflagged. Don't go lashing out at others.