Top Trophy Hunters Retiring?

1 minute ago, Roughdawg4 said:

I did Mein Leben and Super Meat Boy myself, anyone claiming to doing that is a liar.  I would love to see the proof of that shit because it does not exist.

And to your question how could someone have 2000 plats and not care.....uhhhh I just retired from trophy hunting :)   There is your proof, its funny you are shooting yourself in the foot by making my argument for me.  Everyone doesn't have to care about trophies to the level you do

but you didnt.. gionas did them for you lol

someone who unlocks those many plats will have some sort of video or photo of him doing it atleast... a milestone a memorial photo or anything... but no xD

you been saying you dont care before you retire...

retire xDxDxD 

il leave this convo so people compare what you said with common sense and logic..

there is no point in attacking nor defending anyone..

il leave it to common sense ppl can judge for themselves 

and see who is bulshiting more 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ScarecrowsFate said:

Wow, most in the top ten have over 1500 platinums! Surely these accounts are shared by a team (not that there's anything wrong with that)? I just don't see how these numbers would be physically possible for a single person.

Team, stacks, easy only, paid, etc.  That's what most of those accounts are tbh.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Roughdawg4 said:

I did Mein Leben and Super Meat Boy myself, anyone claiming to doing that is a liar.  I would love to see the proof of that shit because it does not exist.

And to your question how could someone have 2000 plats and not care.....uhhhh I just retired from trophy hunting :)   There is your proof, its funny you are shooting yourself in the foot by making my argument for me.  Everyone doesn't have to care about trophies to the level you do

Honestly, I don't blame you for retiring. 11 years of hunting is bound to get stale for anyone at some point. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Roughdawg4 said:

Where is your proof, you say he did them for me (have no idea who that is anyway), but where is your proof.  Please show me proof that someone did it.

And why do I need to make a video as proof?  I have never made a video in my life, why do I care to start doing them now.

Just because you make up shit, does not mean its true. Again that youtube video proves you are a team :)

i dont need any proof

my proof is this "logic"

since iam accused of a team you can earn 50 more plats than me solo? while playing 3h per day? i brought you facts from your own words not from my pocket.. i noticed 1 thing when ppl say you are a bank manager and play 3h per day you tend to ignore this and ban them/block them..

regarding logs your logs are also messed up and all over the place.. i just wont litter this thread with the photos now so there is that

enjoy your retirement iam glad i shut another team down.. 1 back in 2013 and now 1 in 2019..

few more to go 

Edited by Hakoom
  • Like 3

32 minutes ago, skroq said:

OMG, you Sir are truly a cancer on this website. Reading your posts hurts my eyes, not only mine. You are the reason people think PSNP is toxic, I have no idea why you are still around :S

Because what roughdawg did back then was toxic? I don't understand this whole spaz hate on this website. I don't even know if you know what are you talking about, unless you want some points for "spaz bad".

9 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

i dont need any proof

my proof is this "logic"

WTF, are you serious.  You say someone did Mein Leben and Super Meat Boy for me, NOW YOU SAY YOU DONT NEED PROOF

Your proof is logic, wow dude you need to learn what you are saying because you have gone full crazy.

Dude you are a team, everyone knows you are a team so stop pretending like you are solo :)

You know what the sad thing is, you think everyone actually believes what you are saying.  You actually think in that head of yours, that people truly believe you are a solo person.  Well this YouTube Video shows you are not a team, this is what you call proof

Edited by Roughdawg4
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

But unless your mates die as well, your account would still be up and stacking ratalaika games yet again. You gotta shut down the business.

my poor mates xD 
if i had mates on my acc i would be at 2500 plats by now..

i dont need mates playing on my acc like you and others

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ScarecrowsFate said:

Wow, most in the top ten have over 1500 platinums! Surely these accounts are shared by a team (not that there's anything wrong with that)? I just don't see how these numbers would be physically possible for a single person.

Phi, with all those Rata games appearing like crazy I will reach 1500 in.... 3? 4 months maybe...

There are teams in top50, of course, but (believe me or not) there are some lone wolves as well.

Edited by Smashero
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Roughdawg4 said:

WTF, are you serious.  You say someone did Mein Leben and Super Meat Boy for me, NOW YOU SAY YOU DONT NEED PROOF

Your proof is logic, wow dude you need to learn what you are saying because you have gone full crazy.

Dude you are a team, everyone knows you are a team so stop pretending like you are solo :)

answer the question to the viewers

"I would say that on average I play approximately three to four hours a day, with most of the time being played late at night when my wife's asleep."

this is your quote

• Like 1

I

1 minute ago, Smashero said:

Phi, with all those Rata games appearing like crazy I will reach 1500 in.... 3? 4 month maybe...

There are teams in top50, of course, but (believe me or not) there are some lone wolves as well.

Yes, exactly. I have popped 200+ plats in 2019, I think I will do close to 500 before the year ends. A week ago I popped 11 in one day. Times changed, this isn't 2010 when 2 plats a day was something unusual. Now you have 6 stacks of a minutes game, add VNs, add autopops, add admin panel, add debug mode