Top Trophy Hunters Retiring?

1 minute ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

Oh please, you're really trying to avoid the truth now? Using your own save counts as a flaggable offence. You even admitted it :) 

its nothing new i explained this for 10 years that i was playing on a friends ps3 back in 2010 or 11 it was and then went back home and continued 

iam not hiding this and it isnt the 1st time me saying this..

which planet where you on back then? xD 

tell your buddy to explain my questions..

he didnt even  answer 1 of them

i was accused of hacking it and now it turns out not be a hack i think you guys slipped up lol

2 minutes ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

You even admitted it :)

That's pretty common knowledge though. Even I know that this was the explanation, and I never know anything. I don't understand what's so shocking here. Other than some grown men acting like infants, which is not that shocking after all.

48 minutes ago, skroq said:

I

Yes, exactly. I have popped 200+ plats in 2019, I think I will do close to 500 before the year ends. A week ago I popped 11 in one day. Times changed, this isn't 2010 when 2 plats a day was something unusual. Now you have 6 stacks of a minutes game, add VNs, add autopops, add admin panel, add debug mode

This.

Btw, why didn't you complete GoW? :D

2 minutes ago, djb5f said:

May it continue (please)!

Unlike Hakoom's team I hope xD 

4 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

iam not hiding this and it isnt the 1st time me saying this..

which planet where you on back then? xD 

i was accused of hacking it and now it turns out not be a hack i think you guys slipped up lol

Well, excuse me for only being in the trophy hunting biz for like 2 or 3 years 

It may not be a hack but using your own save file is still against the rules of the site.

40 minutes ago, Hakoom said:

i already explained this the 50 trophy poped because i played at a friends house back in 2010 or 2011 and i didnt sync and when i went back home and continued playing they poped..

now you go ahead and explain your twisted metal hack which is an obvious hack

If your so called friend synced your trophies on his PS3 it would have corrected the 25 badge time stamp to the original time as it reverts to the early time of popping and this would of corrected the time stamp.

It does this even after you have synced on your PS3.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Phi, with all those Rata games appearing like crazy I will reach 1500 in.... 3? 4 months maybe...

There are teams in top50, of course, but (believe me or not) there are some lone wolves as well.

well spoken

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

Unlike Hakoom's team I hope xD 

Well, excuse me for only being in the trophy hunting biz for like 2 or 3 years 

It may not be a hack but using your own save file is still against the rules of the site.

1 day you wil understand just like i did and many ppl from his site whom he booted..

it will hit you 1 day just like it hit me..

and you will remember me for it