MrTrofyHuntr

Top Trophy Hunters Retiring?

190 posts in this topic

Wait what? He plays shitty games all day for years and only now is retiring? What a joke

1 minute ago, skroq said:

Sorry, my bad!!

Who cares about what other people do or have done? Live your own lives. No offense, but guys...we are talking about video games.

I, of course, like trophies and playing games, otherwise I would not be on this site. If someone decides to quit a hobby and move on, that is all good. The only piece of criticism I have is that you don’t need to make a post announcing it. Just do it.

2 hours ago, nyonmyan said:

People here only talk about earning trophies, but Roughdawg also made a lot of incredibly helpful guides and PS3Imports is a great place for JP stuff in general.

The best trophy hunters are those who help the others, on top of earning trophies themselves.

He made some, yes. He copied and stole others and posted them with another's user's name..........

You will never know how he treated MANY of his most helpful members over the years. Be glad you don't know. I do!

And btw: it's only 3 or 4 years ago when he and even his best mate asked me if I would play games for them.......

Guys. Guys. Listen. Why waste your time here in pointless discussions, when you can get another easy half an hour platinum? Think about it. 

Inb4 the thread title is changed to "Top Trophy Hunters get Banned?"

2 minutes ago, PhantomBlade19 said:

Guys. Guys. Listen. Why waste your time here in pointless discussions, when you can get another easy half an hour platinum? Think about it. 

There are nine people following this thread...why don’t you guys stop arguing and play instead?

I'm wondering...why @Roughdawg4 came back when he decided himself to leave PSNP when he got mad against MMDE ?

this was a final farewell Roughdawg4 ?

il put my last post here and i want to clear things up and apologize if someone is offended

i was friends with roughdawg for the past years and we left the past to the past and started a clean page we acted like men and helped each other out in many things.

i never wanted to be enemies with him and always wanted to make peace with everyone and every trophy hunter...

as soon as i apologized to sly after being a big dick to psnp and him i was placed back to psnp and here is when roughdawg lost it and came at me using alt accs to post videos and links about me everywhere..

so what do you expect from me?

i have all the rights to defend my self against it and i hope you understand

i wanted to show the world what a fake friend roughdawg was and he contradict himself in every post he did specially the twitter

he says he doesnt care about trophies and he plays 3h per day and is solo and unlocks 2000 plats...

so guys dont be fooled by him many ex members of his site know him pretty well and many who are stil his friends know him but they just hide it so they get what they want from him.

people already know who iam i dont need to explain who iam and what i do..

and il take my leave now

It would be of everyone's best interest to quit caring about how other people think, especially with something like trophy hunting that is ultimately not that important in the grand scheme of things.

Well this thread was an interesting read. 

My own retirement announcement is imminent. Once you have every Kingdom Hearts trophy possible, where else is there to go?

I'm not sure if this thread should be making me laugh or cry.

Seeing conversations like this, it’s no surprise that MMDE can be curt and swift in his judgments. If I were forced to comb through this, I would’ve burned down my local Applebee’s three years ago. 

6 minutes ago, Brawler said:

I'm not sure if this thread should be making me laugh or cry.

Why not both? 

3 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Hakoom, you know I respect all the work you've done over the years (just as much as I respect the work RD has done) as you both were definitely ones to watch when the lot of us were still itty bitty trophy hunters, so please read the next part keeping that in mind... but honey, this thread was never about you. This is about MrUnknown and RD announcing their retirements from trophy hunting and the reason this has veered so far off course is because you just "had" to say something. Let those guys retire in peace, let them do their thing, let them move on to greener pastures. 

Attempt to get back on topic - best of luck to both MrUnknown and RD. Stopping the hunt will most likely be easier said than done, but still wish you both nothing but the best in your future endeavors. 

In response to the OP, is there a shift happening? Undoubtedly.  

iam sorry velvet i mean it

but i cant control my emotions sometimes because i myself have been through so much shit since 2008

i hope you understand :)

Just now, Hakoom said:

iam sorry velvet i mean it

but i cant control my emotions sometimes because i myself have been through so much shit since 2008

i hope you understand :)

I understand, 100%, but again, just let them do their thing. There's no point in making a spectacle out of something that has already been said, done, argued, etc etc etc. We all know both sides, we all know the gritty details. 

Just step away, let the dust settle, and let's all just... go back to doing our own things haha

1 minute ago, Velvet said:

I understand, 100%, but again, just let them do their thing. There's no point in making a spectacle out of something that has already been said, done, argued, etc etc etc. We all know both sides, we all know the gritty details. 

Just step away, let the dust settle, and let's all just... go back to doing our own things haha

Agreed. My apologies to @Hakoom for laying into you so much, but I guess the drama took over me and I took it further than expected and made the thread worse. Still, happy hunting to all. 

4 minutes ago, The Blakk Vulture said:

Agreed. My apologies to @Hakoom for laying into you so much, but I guess the drama took over me and I took it further than expected and made the thread worse. Still, happy hunting to all. 

no worries

we are humans we make mistakes and our emotions take over 

but we learn from our mistakes and try to correct them :) 

1 minute ago, Hakoom said:

no worries

we are humans we make mistakes and our emotions take over 

but we learn from our mistakes and try to correct them :) 

Very true. :)