bani24j

The infinite health glitch still works?

8 posts in this topic

Hi... Well that's all I want to know, the infinite health glitch still works in this version? ThanksÂ đŸ€˜

Edit:

My bad, I totally forgot that YouTube exists 😁

The glitch still works in this version. 

You can delete this embarrassing post if you wishđŸ˜„

Edited by bani24j

Can anyone confirm if the infinite health glitch still works or not after patch 1.03 for PS4 Collection ver. at least?

Edited by nojokaboom

24 minutes ago, nojokaboom said:

Can anyone confirm if the infinite health glitch still works or not after patch 1.03 for PS4 Collection ver. at least?

Still works I think. I don't remember if I used it when I got the plat in 2017, but still, Bioshock 2 is the easiest one to play on hard so I don't think I did. The difficulty glitch works on Bioshock 1 so I assume the infinite health one also works. I remember I used a glitch to kill a boss on Bioshock Infinite, so yeah all the know glitches from older versions work here too.

The glitch stills works, but it gets disabled when you adopt or rescue a little sister, or when you start a new level. So you need to re-do the glitch if that happens.

The glitch still works, but is not needed at all and neither is an easy playthrough. This game isn't like Call of Duty where you can get one shot at any point. you will always have a sliver of health left and the enemies will give you 2-3 seconds to heal yourself before they finish you off, plus you can save anywhere you want. The only reason you will ever die in this game is because you forgot to buy health packs.

Edited by VanDeaM