Predator: Hunting Grounds (2020) - Reveal Trailer

Drop into the Predator universe through a new competitive online multiplayer experience.

Play as an elite Fireteam charged to complete paramilitary operations while a Predator mercilessly hunts you. Or, BE the Predator, armed with all the deadly alien weaponry you've grown to love and pursue your prey.

The Hunt Begins 2020.

https://www.playstation.com/en-us/games/predator-hunting-grounds-ps4/

• Like 2

*Been playing Friday the 13th game for months*
*Plat trophy popped up*
Me: Sweet! And, I am done with it. 
One day later...  
*Predator: Hunting Grounds announced*
Me: Oooooh that's so exciting! So what type of gameplay gonna be like? I hope it's like Concrete Jungle! 
*reading a few articles regarding Predator: Hunting Grounds*
Me: wait... competitive online multiplayer experience?? 
Random comments: It's like Friday the 13th game, apparently
*CONFUSED SCREAMING* 

At least we're getting a new Predator game, right? right?!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, r3viladdict said:

*Plat trophy popped up*
One day later...  
Me: Oooooh that's so exciting! So what type of gameplay gonna be like? I hope it's like Concrete Jungle! 
*CONFUSED SCREAMING* 

If it's like the Friday the 13th game, then I'm fine with that.  Not a huge fan of competitive multiplayer games only, but I did mess around with that Friday the 13th game (granted, the single player side of it), and if this is like that, then I'd be curious to see how it all goes.

9 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

I'm pretty excited for a new Predator game, but it looks like it's being developed by the same team that did Friday the 13th and people seem to be very dissatisfied with that game.

They are dis satisfied because it was supposed to be much further expanded but 1 of the original creators of the Friday the 13th series decided it was a hood tine to fight over the film rights which caused the game to be halted for litigation even tho it wasn't really a part of it but because it was using stuff from the film's it got effected

13 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

If it's like the Friday the 13th game, then I'm fine with that.  Not a huge fan of competitive multiplayer games only, but I did mess around with that Friday the 13th game (granted, the single player side of it), and if this is like that, then I'd be curious to see how it all goes.

Yeah it's fun and sometimes, it's hilarious, and some players I just couldn't deal with, like just leaving me alone while they're escaping away lol. This makes me wish there's a counselor offline mode, which would be a cool thing. Have you ever played A L I E N: Isolation survivor mode? It could work like that for Predator game. The AI was just so brilliant! 

6 hours ago, r3viladdict said:

*Plat trophy popped up*
One day later...  
Me: Oooooh that's so exciting! So what type of gameplay gonna be like? I hope it's like Concrete Jungle
*CONFUSED SCREAMING* 

I still have a copy of Concrete Jungle myself. It would be nice to see a new version of that game.

• Like 1

I would honestly rather end myself.

Friday the 13th was one of the greatest wet dreams in videogames for me.

I'll never forgive them for what they did.

I am angry beyond belief. 

Everyone present in the discord channels I'm a member in probably knows it by now. The rants I start whenever that shit pops up are considered "memorable" and "calm down son, jesus"

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sanetsuken said:

I would honestly rather end myself.

Friday the 13th was one of the greatest wet dreams in videogames for me.

I'll never forgive them for what they did.

I am angry beyond belief. 

Everyone present in the discord channels I'm a member in probably knows it by now. The rants I start whenever that shit pops up are considered "memorable" and "calm down son, jesus"

Friday the 13th was fun as hell the developers did give up on it terms of bringing new stuff to it but regardless I spent hundreds of hours playing it with friends and loved every single second of it. Now this one will probably be even better since Sony is backing it and will have a MUCH bigger budget to work with.