WTF?! weird loading issue

War_Hearted

So recently the past few times I've started up my ps4 and booted up Days Gone, after the "continue" option is picked. The loading screen comes on and about a quarter of the way on the bar at the bottom of screen.... I lose HDMI connection. After which I have to shut off my system by via hard reset, which causes the whole process of restarting and all that crap....annoying!

The strange part is after that my the ps4 usually works fine for hours generally. I'm rocking the launch ps4 but have taken very good care of it, so I'm just curious if any one else has this issue or if it's just me. haha

13 hours ago, War_Hearted said:

So recently the past few times I've started up my ps4 and booted up Days Gone, after the "continue" option is picked. The loading screen comes on and about a quarter of the way on the bar at the bottom of screen.... I lose HDMI connection. After which I have to shut off my system by via hard reset, which causes the whole process of restarting and all that crap....annoying!

The strange part is after that my the ps4 usually works fine for hours generally. I'm rocking the launch ps4 but have taken very good care of it, so I'm just curious if any one else has this issue or if it's just me. haha

TBH it sounds like a hardware issue, not related to the game.

Try booting up other games or playing something else to put stress on it, if it happens you know it's the hardware.

PS's wear out after some time from basic stuff like thermal paste to broken USB/HDMI ports or heat cracks, could be any number of things on it if you're still rocking the launch version.

9 hours ago, Valkirye22 said:

TBH it sounds like a hardware issue, not related to the game.

Try booting up other games or playing something else to put stress on it, if it happens you know it's the hardware.

PS's wear out after some time from basic stuff like thermal paste to broken USB/HDMI ports or heat cracks, could be any number of things on it if you're still rocking the launch version.

Yeah, that's what my fear is. The thing is it really only started doing it frequently after the most recent software update, and playing Days gone/Sekiro. Although it has done some strange stuff in the past. Thanks for the reply :D