In-game trophy tracker

Chilary

5 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

Nice. Sad that a lot of people just gonna link someone else's Epic account and insta pop the platinum instead though.

I didn’t think such a thing was possible, surely if that does happen they will patch that out or something?

7 minutes ago, pl0000pl said:

I didn’t think such a thing was possible, surely if that does happen they will patch that out or something?

No. It's not something they care about, neither should we. There are people out there with different progress on different accounts to pop the trophies in a good timespan to make it look legit as well. Fortnite is just a platinum I'll ignore on anyone's profile because of how little effort is required for it.

On 10/05/2019 at 11:53 AM, TheYuriG said:

Nice. Sad that a lot of people just gonna link someone else's Epic account and insta pop the platinum instead though.

Well, but you can only link once right? And you can always look in their stormshield page

mine as an example https://www.stormshield.one/save-the-world/stats/rimuru tempest ω

Im almost done with the platinum (after fuckin 8 months and more than 800 hours), and I don't really want anyone thinking I just got it from someone else lol.

And to be completely honest, I think the only ones that have completed all of those challenges are the ones looking for the plat, I know hundreds of people in twine high end and no one cares about the challenges, especially the play with others challenge.

Edited by Kamaros_
e

3 hours ago, Kamaros_ said:

Well, but you can only link once right?

No, as many times as needed.

3 hours ago, Kamaros_ said:

And you can always look in their stormshield page

Very hard to do so because it's hard to pinpoint which Epic account is locked to which PSN account.

The in game tracker is nice was happy to see it

Thou sad to learn ya can just link epic accounts to auto pop... 

Ive been at it on an off since the game launched early accesss. So like 2 yearz?

Lol talk about a bummer.

*im lazy thou lol 10k surviors im.at 1k. 20k mist monster im at like 8. 500k structures built im maybe round 50 xD

10 hours ago, TheYuriG said:

Very hard to do so because it's hard to pinpoint which Epic account is locked to which PSN account.

Welp, that's pretty shitty actually.

But hey, sure there will be some people getting the platinum using this, but I don't see this happening a lot, I mean, if a guy came to me and said "hey, let me link your account to my psn so I can get this free plat while you took more than 800 hours", dude, I don't know if I would laugh or say "fuck you" to him.

1 minute ago, Kamaros_ said:

Welp, that's pretty shitty actually.

But hey, sure there will be some people getting the platinum using this, but I don't see this happening a lot, I mean, if a guy came to me and said "hey, let me link your account to my psn so I can get this free plat while you took more than 800 hours", dude, I don't know if I would laugh or say "fuck you" to him.

What you do doesn't matter as long as there are people on reddit selling instant fortnite platinums for 50$.

On 5/12/2019 at 11:58 AM, TheYuriG said:

This is incorrect. Last summer you could. I had to use a different PSN to buy save the world as my main PSN is region-locked UAE and I no longer live there, so I bought it on a different account and re-linked it back to my main after. I recently tried doing this again so I could buy vbucks (in-game currency), but it's no longer possible. I believe you can re-link to other consoles, but if you are linked to one PSN and try disconnecting and re-linking to a different one, it's not possible.

It looks like the change occurred October 2018: 

On 5/10/2019 at 4:08 PM, TheYuriG said:

Fortnite is just a platinum I'll ignore on anyone's profile because of how little effort is required for it.

Also, would love to know how it's is low effort? Aren't 4 of the trophies are unnecessarily ridiculous grinds?

11 hours ago, suicide999 said:

This is incorrect.

Also, would love to know how it's is low effort? Aren't 4 of the trophies are unnecessarily ridiculous grinds?

Would like to know how there are people selling it until this day then. Gonna look that up later.

It's no effort if you get someone to autopop those trophies for you. Just not gonna bother checking every plat owner I see, since having the trophies doesn't mean you actually put the effort into earning them yourself. Please don't take my words out of context.

Lol you can search on people’s psn ID on fortnitetracker.com to find out what their epic ID is ? not that anyone cares about other people’s opinions, but spreading false info is always a bummer. The platinum is super easy and only consist of grinding, I fell like an idiot even going for the platinum, because it’s so time consuming. But people who actually look up and see if they think it’s legit, that’s just sad ?

Edited by Casanova093

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/05/2019 at 7:56 AM, rouroune56 said:

Do you have a problem with your statistics too? On the site stormshield, i do not see the survivors, the areas explored and the parts with the others

yeah, they changed the layout of site, I don't see the achiev stats anywhere

but you can use fortnite.db in that case, this site has been better than stormshield for a long time now

https://fortnitedb.com/v2/en/profile/Rimuru Tempest ω

its in the left corner

btw, got the platinum like, 2 weeks ago :)

Edited by Kamaros_
grammar