RAGE 2 Trophy Thoughts

MidnightDragon

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if I've encountered a bug or if I'm missing something but I've only got 6/7 crusher kills. There are 5 crusher nests (one has 2 crushers) so I have no idea how I've missed #7 and I've almost 100% the entire map. I don't remember if we encounter one in the campaign but either way I'm confused or the trophy can be bugged.

7 hours ago, sephirothdude said:

Does the game keep track of Goon De-leet Kill 1337 Goons?

Just find a well populated den of goons and kill all of them and reload your last autosave before killing the last one. I used Stiltown to farm that, zipline kills and rocket kills. It didn't take me long when I started at 800. If you're familiar with my YouTube channel, I did a zipline farming video at that location.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, PS_4Trophies said:

I don't know if I've encountered a bug or if I'm missing something but I've only got 6/7 crusher kills. There are 5 crusher nests (one has 2 crushers) so I have no idea how I've missed #7 and I've almost 100% the entire map. I don't remember if we encounter one in the campaign but either way I'm confused or the trophy can be bugged.

Just find a well populated den of goons and kill all of them and reload your last autosave before killing the last one. I used Stiltown to farm that, zipline kills and rocket kills. It didn't take me long when I started at 800. If you're familiar with my YouTube channel, I did a zipline farming video at that location.

the game keeps count of the killings even after reloading ? So farm it's possibile? 

1 hour ago, PS_4Trophies said:

Oh I'm very familiar with your channel ;) .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PS_4Trophies said:

There's that one you kill during Wasteland Celebrity after you get dropped into the pit. 

34 minutes ago, Gage said:

There's that one you kill during Wasteland Celebrity after you get dropped into the pit. 

That's right. Unfortunately that means "The Bigger They Are..." can officially glitch (presumably DLC can add another one but currently I'll have to start a new game if I want it now)

Edited by PS_4Trophies

13 hours ago, PS_4Trophies said:

That's right. Unfortunately that means "The Bigger They Are..." can officially glitch (presumably DLC can add another one but currently I'll have to start a new game if I want it now)

Did you find 7  or started a new game? I restarted save and kill again

Edited by s-cyrax

4 minutes ago, PS_4Trophies said:

If it glitches for you, start a new game and kill just one of them. It'll take about 20 minutes from the start of a new game.

Wonder if you could pop it then by just reloading your save and killing the same ones again on first playthrough. 

And maybe the 30 drones that way too. Might try that later when I'm home ?

• Like 1

Bytesize Takedown - Destroy 128 Vehicles while driving the Phoenix

I've played for 3 hours and seen a few random vehicles on the open road but I can't destroy them.  The starting weapon on my Phoenix doesn't seem to be damaging them.  Are these not the right vehicles to be trying to destroy?  Maybe I need to upgrade my Phoenix first or something?  Or maybe I'm just trash and missing all my shots I don't know.

1 hour ago, Gage said:

Wonder if you could pop it then by just reloading your save and killing the same ones again on first playthrough. 

And maybe the 30 drones that way too. Might try that later when I'm home 1f914.png

I suspect that you might be able to get the crusher trophy that way but is it really worth it? You still have to defeat the pair of them with the phoenix, plus the one story related one. There's the likelihood that you have to go to the crusher nests anyways looking for a drone. Plus, it's one of the most fun things to do. The drones will not work. It's been tested.

Edited by PS_4Trophies

19 minutes ago, PS_4Trophies said:

I suspect that you might be able to get the crusher trophy that way but is it really worth it? You still have to defeat the pair of them with the phoenix, plus the one story related one. There's the likelihood that you have to go to the crusher nests anyways looking for a drone. Plus, it's one of the most fun things to do. The drones will not work. It's been tested.

True, though I don't think any of the nests have drones since they're interiors, unless one of the entrances have them as a second spot. ?

Thanks for info on Drone thing, didn't see that posted about anywhere else, won't bother spending time trying it. 

Edited by Gage

18 minutes ago, Gage said:

True, though I don't think any of the nests have drones since they're interiors, unless one of the entrances have them as a second spot. ?

Thanks for info on Drone thing, didn't see that posted about anywhere else, won't bother spending time trying it. 

I found two drone at entrances to nests. They don't have a set starting spot. It's random for each playthrough.

23 hours ago, PS_4Trophies said:

Hey,

I constantly watch your channelbut can't seem to find video where you farmed zipline kills.... :/

3 minutes ago, Rakinho993 said:

Hey,

I constantly watch your channelbut can't seem to find video where you farmed zipline kills.... :/

Really easy with a rocket launcher. Shoot it towards a enemies while standing next to a zipline and while the rockets are traveling jump on a zipline

44 minutes ago, PS_4Trophies said:

Really easy with a rocket launcher. Shoot it towards a enemies while standing next to a zipline and while the rockets are traveling jump on a zipline

Great, thanks a lot. Wasted a lot of time because I read wrong the trophy description, sooo I was shooting and waiting for a guys to get on zippline. Not me...on a zippline hahaha

• Like 1

Crushed isn't fully missable, there are spots that Crushers can apparently randomly spawn in the environment, though I haven't seen one at either of the two spots that were stated by people so you're better off doing it at the den in the wilds instead of hoping for a random spawn.