Huge discounts on the ps store

drummerklg

July 2nd – 9th

Call Of Duty Black Ops II (PS3) – Regular Price: $59.99 Sale Price: $41.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $37.79
The Amazing Spider-Man (PS3) – Regular Price: $49.99 Sale Price: $29.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $20.99
Batman Arkham Asylum (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn’s Quest (PS Vita/PSP) – Regular Price: $9.99 Sale Price: $4.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $2.50
Mortal Kombat (PS Vita) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
Mortal Kombat – (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $7.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.00
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World: the Game (PS3) – Regular Price: $9.99 Sale Price: $3.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $2.00
Shadow of the Colossus (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
Ratchet & Clank Collection (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $14.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $7.50

July 9th – 16th

Fast & Furious Showdown (PS3) – Regular Price: $39.99 Sale Price: $31.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $23.99
Star Trek (PS3) – Regular Price: $54.99 Sale Price: $43.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $32.99
Men In Black: Alien Crisis (PS3) – Regular Price: $39.99 Sale Price: $29.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $20.99
The Simpsons Arcade Game (PS3) – Regular Price: $9.99 Sale Price: $6.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.89
X-Men (PS3) – Regular Price: $9.99 Sale Price: $6.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.89
Hitman Trilogy HD – (PS3) – Regular Price: $39.99 Sale Price: $19.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $15.99
Lord of the Rings: War in the North (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
Silent Hill: Book of Memories (PS Vita) – Regular Price: $29.99 Sale Price: $14.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $7.50
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS3) – Regular Price: $29.99 Sale Price: $14.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $7.50
LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (PS Vita) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
The Adventures of TinTin: The Game (PS3) – Regular Price: $39.99 Sale Price: $19.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $10.00
Star Wars The Force Unleashed II (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $5.00
Just Cause 2 (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $9.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $7.99
Prince of Persia Classics Trilogy (PS3) – Regular Price: $39.99 Sale Price: $15.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $8.00
Tron Evolution (PS Vita) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $7.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.00
Alice: Madness Returns (PS3) – Regular Price: $19.99 Sale Price: $7.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $4.00
Fight Night Champion – Full Game (PS3) – Regular Price: $29.99 Sale Price: $11.99 PlayStation Plus Price: $6.00

We also have a number of great action movies on sale for the next two weeks to get you through the summer. Here is a sampling of some of the movies you’ll be able to pick up at great discounts tomorrow:

Ted (Unrated Version Available) – HD: $11.99
Pineapple Express – SD: $6.99 HD: $9.99
The Dark Knight – SD: $6.99 HD: $11.99
Despicable Me – HD: $11.99
Batman Begins – SD: $6.99 HD: $11.99
Up – SD: $9.99 HD: $17.99
Battleship – HD: $9.99
Toy Story 3 – SD: $9.99 HD: $17.99
Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes – SD: $9.99 HD: $14.99
End Of Watch – HD: $11.99
Inception – SD: $6.99 HD: $11.99
The Expendables – SD: $4.99
The A-Team Extended Cut – SD: $8.99 HD: $12.99
Safe House – HD: $9.99
300 – SD: $6.99 HD: $11.99
The Man With The Iron Fists (Unrated Version Available) – HD: $11.99
The Hurt Locker – SD: $4.99
The Bourne Legacy – HD: $11.99

What will you guys be getting?

Edited by drummerklg

Great discounts but it reminds me of how digital costs on psn/xbox live, the fact that on release day a digital copy is anywhere from  £40-£60 is absolutely ridiculous, I really hope that next gen consoles start doing what steam does on the digital side it would not only help the used games 'issue' but also the customers. 

I might have to go on my US account and get Alice: Madness Returns. Can anyone tell me if it's any good?

I platted it and hated every minute lol. I swore it off for 8 months until I eventually relented and finished it. It is a collector trophy lovers dream (and I hate collectable trophies)

MK and Shadow of the Colossus look like some games I'll finally have to get @ $5 apiece! Hitman trilogy for $15 looks good too. Amazing Spiderman is still priced higher than I'm willing to pay.

I platted it and hated every minute lol. I swore it off for 8 months until I eventually relented and finished it. It is a collector trophy lovers dream (and I hate collectable trophies)

DON'T GET IT! AVOID IT LIKE THE PLAGUE!  I hated every minute of it, and has a bunch of collectibles.

Lol, well that does't sound very fun :P

Thanks guys.

I might have to go on my US account and get Alice: Madness Returns. Can anyone tell me if it's any good?

I thought it was great (especially for an Alice fan). It is also a HUGE step up from American Mcgee.

Don't hate a game just because of collectables, if they really concern you just use a guide.

Edited by Dr_Mayus

Are the US discounts the same as the EU? If so, than I'll get the Prince of Persia HD collection

Anyone got any idea if these are the same discounts for the EU store? Would be amazing to pick up R&C trilogy, might even splash out on some lego titles :)

I have checked and I can't find it anywhere for Europe, maybe it has yet to be announced, sorry guys.

I thought it was great (especially for an Alice fan). It is also a HUGE step up from American Mcgee.

Don't hate a game just because of collectables, if they really concern you just use a guide.

I second this

I have checked and I can't find it anywhere for Europe, maybe it has yet to be announced, sorry guys.

that's a shame, oh well thnx for looking.

MK and Shadow of the Colossus look like some games I'll finally have to get @ $5 apiece! Hitman trilogy for $15 looks good too. Amazing Spiderman is still priced higher than I'm willing to pay.

Amazing Spiderman was ASS in my opinion, played it for 30 minutes and returned it.

I didn't dislike Alice just because of all the collectibles, it is the one thing that stuck out in my head when the question was asked. The storyline was boring, I didn't connect with the characters and the twist at the end was disgusting. But hey, $5 isn't a lot of money, go for it! Just don'tt say I didn't warn you. . .

:hmm: Now you're making the choice more difficult!

:shakefist:

Bad graphics, bad voice acting, bad gameplay, boring story, and did I mention a ton of collectibles? If you decide to get it there is a method for not having to do 2 playthroughs for the platinum. I wouldn't get it for a penny though..

Edited by drummerklg