Platinum Avatars and Theme have been sent out, check your emails.

iGGTheEnd

41 minutes ago, Kezzai said:

Any pictures of how they looks?

I got mine today.  The avatar is nothing special (like the HZD one having the platinum trophy behind Aloy), but the theme I find quite nice.  It has good background music and the image is nice but static.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Nitemares----- said:

Where do we go to redeem this, since I Platinum this early this morning. I checked my email which I signed up to Playstation Network and nothing, also no alerts. 

I think the emails come in waves so you should get it in like a week or so,  that's how it has been with their other games.  The emails usually go to my promotions tab on Gmail, if you are using gmail.  If you don't get them in a week or two you can live chat with sony and they will give you codes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, xXMordikaiXx said:

First time posting here,

Does anyone know if the plat' rewards are region locked or if they available worldwide after completion? I Havent received previous plat rewards for other games I've completed in the past. Based in Australia.

I'm in Australia and i usually get mine after an extensive wait. Most the time i'll see them here then get the email a few months later. In the case of Days Gone im literally in the top 50 for both fastest and first platinums according to this site and i haven't seen this one yet either so while it might not be an indicator of region priority per se it's likely something other than speed.

• Like 1

I just live chatted with a Playstation representative, they said The Days Gone rewards get issued 14 days after the Platinum is achieved. But he gave me rewards codes for the Platinum for Horizon Zero Dawn (Theme & Avatar) & Spider-Man (Avatar), I heard about a God Of War one, the chat representative said not available for the USA. But just glad I'll be getting the Days Gone Theme & Avatar soon, just wanted to let everyone know if you haven't got it, it will come. 

On 11-5-2019 at 4:13 AM, ScottishNub said:

I never get mine I've ticked the communication preferences box but i always have to ask sony for these does anyone have these problems?

Yeah, I have the same thing. Never get these kind of e-mails even though I have subscribed for them and always ticked the boxes to get this stuff etc.

Edited by Lucas
  • Like 1

On 5/11/2019 at 3:13 AM, ScottishNub said:

I never get mine I've ticked the communication preferences box but i always have to ask sony for these does anyone have these problems?

I've had this problem with all the ones I've been legible for. Each time I've had to contact PSN support to get them.sent out, most recently being Spiderman.

Support will provide them if you ask  it just requires a little patience. I'm based in the UK & I've had no problems with region locking either, literally just e-mails not being recieved.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I just called to see if I could get the dynamic theme and the avatar- and I was told that it’s only for Europe and Canada and is not available in the United States. Apparently, the only two games that have the platinum dynamic theme and avatar are Horizon Zero Dawn and Spider Man 

Edited by sealightbreeze

2 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

I just called to see if I could get the dynamic theme and the avatar- and I was told that it’s only for Europe and Canada and is not available in the United States. Apparently, the only two games that have the platinum dynamic theme and avatar are Horizon Zero Dawn and Spider Man 

I'm in the United States and I have them. What I did is you need to go on Playstation live chat, they should issue you codes, but it has to be 2 weeks after you Platinum.

7 hours ago, sealightbreeze said:

Try live chat there is no way they don't have it for the US if anything they would skip Canada.  Live chat is usually much better than phone chat.

1 hour ago, sealightbreeze said:

Update on mine: After calling PlayStation Friday, and being told it is only in Europe and Canada. I went to social media, and #bendstudio I got the avatar saturday night, dynamic theme last night. No idea why they said it is not available if it is. 

My assumption would be that the guy on the phone had no clue what you were talking about so he just gave you whatever answer would get him off the phone the quickest.