Platinum Avatars and Theme have been sent out, check your emails.

iGGTheEnd

I got the platinum a few weeks back and still haven't gotten the email. Does anyone know, now that dlc trophies are out, if ill still get the email or do I have to get the dlc trophies as well? 

I didn't get the horizon zero dawn platinum theme for this same reason but I didn't have the rewards thing enabled when I got that platinum.

On 11-5-2019 at 6:59 AM, ObliviousSenpai said:

I never received the reward for Bloodborne or God of War, but I finally did for this.

I didn't get my Bloodborne theme either, so I mailed Sony and I received it the same day. Worth trying if you're still interested.

5 hours ago, Thrintus said:

I didn't get my Bloodborne theme either, so I mailed Sony and I received it the same day. Worth trying if you're still interested.

I tried contacting them for Bloodborne years ago and the rep didn't even know what I was talking about and kept insisting that I should be contacting FromSoftware. Might give it another try soon.

2 hours ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

I tried contacting them for Bloodborne years ago and the rep didn't even know what I was talking about and kept insisting that I should be contacting FromSoftware. Might give it another try soon.

Hm, that's unfortunate. This is more or less what I did.

53 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

I don't think there's any issue with my settings as I just earned the platinum theme from HZD right after completing it a few weeks ago. I'll probably just try for the GoW avatars since the BB theme is horrible.

Was especially referring to this:

I chatted in on the website to let them know I had platinumed Bloodborne but haven’t received the code for my free theme. I waited upwards of 10 minutes for a customer service rep to be available. Pay attention to the tab/window, because if you don’t respond when you’re finally connected they WILL end the chat and you’ll need to wait again. If they don’t know what you’re talking about still, tell them you’re needing a voucher code for a special theme and assistance with that. They told me they would send an e-mail and I should respond to that with a screenshot showing the trophy and my online ID. The subject of the e-mail they had sent me was “Voucher Code Information Requested”. I attatched the image** shown and wrote that I had platinum’d Bloodborne and here is the proof, and I would like the code to download the free theme for doing so. From the time I replied to the e-mail it took less than 24 hours, though they told me it could take up to 3 business days.

But yeah, the theme isn't THAT special. The icons are outdated as well, something I really hate about older themes. Especially on the PSP back in the day lol.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Thrintus said:

Was especially referring to this:

But yeah, the theme isn't THAT special. The icons are outdated as well, something I really hate about older themes. Especially on the PSP back in the day lol.

Thanks for the heads up. I must've missed that because I skimmed through it. There're a lot of recent themes that are also low-effort. 

• Like 1