Trophy list updated by itself, screwing order.

Hi everyone. I would like to say sorry in advance if I write something wrong, Enlgish is not my 1st language.

First of all, I dont know if the title explains the problem, as it´s something weird and don´t know how to even explain it.

So, there was a game, called NBA 2K18 for PS3, that I played long time ago, 2017. The trophies popped up as normal but everytime I tried to sync those trophies with PSN, they did not appear, they only appeared in the offline version of the trophy list.

I checked several forums and it seemed that it was a 2K Sports problem, like old gen games did not seem to care them anymore, and people were saying that these trophies would not appear online ever.

My OCD did not let me to leave that game unfinished. so I complete the platinum (including painfull grindy trophies like "82-0") and leave it, visible offline but never online.

Time passed by and I even forgot about the subject, until a few months ago.

While I was completing  the Last of Us, I did not know that the NBA 2K18 trophy list appeared out of nowhere and pop!, it placed itself not in the offline logical place, but over the Last of Us game, even though I earned more trophies for LoU and it continued to appear on top of it.

I thought it would be something casual, that the trophy list would return to its logical place..... but I was wrong. The NBA 2K trophy list was there to stay, even though it did not updated again, luckily.

So, my general trophy list looks like this:

https://psnprofiles.com/Poohetry?order=last-played

with that NBA 2K18 trophy list in the middle....

I contacted Sony, to check if the could do something about it, like ordering them or whatever, but they told me that trophy list order was created taking into account the updating time of the trophy lists, and not the timestamps, and that they could not do anything.

The point here is to check if somebody have the same problem as I have and not to feel like the only one f*** by Sony. I know it is a 1st world problem and all, but this trophy list fucked my list order and my OCD keeps reminding me that.

Thank you for reading it and sorry for the long message,

Pooh

1 hour ago, MMDE said:

Or just when you cheat...

EDIT:

And there you go, permanently off the leaderboards with good evidence to back it up.

Ha, what happened, what was the evidence of cheating?

Edited by djb5f