Check out my Youtube Channel (Desma), it has videos on it.

DesmaBR

What is up, gamers?

I always enjoyed watching youtube videos, and eventually, I felt like I wanted to make my own videos.

Last year, I felt like I should just do whatever because I feel like I'm the kind of person that learns by making mistakes.

But, when this year started, I decided to stop playing around and really give it my all. It took me a good few months and a bunch of failed experiments, but now, I feel like I finally made something that I feel I could share with people:

I wanna make scripted, highly edited kind of videos, so I'd really appreciate any kind of feedback.

I'm curious to know where people learn to make edited videos and such.

I watched Snickel for the past two years now and I have admired the editing and work he put into his content. Just wondering where can I learn to make these YouTube videos, what programs are best for making them, etc etc.

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

I'm curious to know where people learn to make edited videos and such.

I watched Snickel for the past two years now and I have admired the editing and work he put into his content. Just wondering where can I learn to make these YouTube videos, what programs are best for making them, etc etc.

I'm using Vegas Pro 14. Got it for $20 at some point.

I do hear that Adobe Premiere is better, tho

For youtubers in general: Treat gaming channels as but a hobby, first and foremost.

If you plan on making money out of it, you really have to move the goal post. Youtube is over saturated with gaming channels.

The days of making a mint out of the website died 9-10 years ago.

Edited by thepeaguy