Worth 100%ing solo?

Grample_Gust

Don't have money for a second or third PS4 controller, but I like the look of the game.

Is it worth picking up or is it too difficult to solo? 

EDIT: Appreciate the feedback, I'll give it a pass for now.

Edited by shananiganyo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, damon8r351 said:

Is this a couch coop game? My wife is always trying to find me games to play with her.

Yep! It’s one of the best couch coop experiences I’ve ever played. It really encourages cooperation and working well together. Though it does cause a lot of shouting at each other when things get stressful - but in a fun way that you laugh about after!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ProfBambam55 said:

you can use share play to make it "online" co-op...

My upload speed isn't good enough, sadly. I can easily join someone and play with them, but if someone joins me... it's like watching YouTube in 360p. I'll try though.

Everything is possible solo only 3 maps that were hard for me. Currently fastest Achiever for the game. But the game is ment too be played with someone. Same goes too Overcooked 2 

Edited by Tomy_IV
  • Like 1

As been said allready, you will get the most out of this game when you play it with others. 

This is one of the few games my wife likes. We even bought the extra DLC Packs even though there were no Trophies related to it. And I surprised her with Overcooked 2 on the day of the release. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

I would say NO you will not be finishing this game solo. It is definitely possible to solo this game but it is extremely hard. I tried many times with no avail. I actually play this with my girlfriend. She is probably the worst person to play video games with because she is terrible at them. I am the second worst person to play video games with because I will yell at you for being terrible. So we make quite the pair when we play together. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/05/2019 at 4:45 PM, Grample_Gust said:

Don't have money for a second or third PS4 controller, but I like the look of the game.

Is it worth picking up or is it too difficult to solo? 

EDIT: Appreciate the feedback, I'll give it a pass for now.

There are always more affordable controllers out there. It's worth it in the long run. I'm playing with my family now and loving it... ?90/10?  my family on weather my wife and kids wanna kill me for being the Gordon Ramsay of this game. If I don't like how the service is going I send it back... I mean restart. ?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I started this with my brother on his PS4 around Thanksgiving. He just wanted to beat levels and not 3 star them so I had to start over on my own, think I have 6 levels left. Some levels are definitely challenging but nothing unfair so far. I enjoy it solo but it is definitely most enjoyable playing with others. 

On 12/15/2020 at 0:08 PM, da-Noob123 said:

I started this with my brother on his PS4 around Thanksgiving. He just wanted to beat levels and not 3 star them so I had to start over on my own, think I have 6 levels left. Some levels are definitely challenging but nothing unfair so far. I enjoy it solo but it is definitely most enjoyable playing with others. 

Made it to 6-2 solo, these levels are hard, definitely watching a guide for the rest of them. Everything before this is barely a warmup. o_O

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...