Good JRPG

Sailar91

Any of the Neptunia series. Cosmic Star Heroine is a good one. Saturday Morning RPG is really enjoyable. I haven't played Persona 4 Golden but it's one of the top downloaded games and is constantly mentioned as being a very good game. Oreshika 2 is good but can be overwhelming and complicated. Kemco has a few RPGs that are fun and aren't too difficult.

• Like 2

World of Final Fantasy 

Final Fantasy X HD 

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel

Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II 

Tales of Hearts R

Tokyo Xanadu (its an Action RPG a Persona clone)

Persona 4 Golden 

Freedom Wars (technically not an RPG but it has RPG elements and is basically Monster Hunter on the go)

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of DANA (action RPG very good story and has been developed specifically for Vita so its very well optimised too)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sailar91 said:

Since there are some good discount for a lot of Vita games I want to buy a good Jrpg, I hear that Tales of Heart R is a really good title, but also all the Ys games are good 

which one do you suggest me to buy? 

Heart R is indeed good. Obviously Persona 4 Golden is a no brainer. I personally like the Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth games. Ys games, Tokyo Xanadu, trails of cold steel games and World of Final Fantasy. If you like dungeon crawlers then Criminal Girls 1&2, Dungeon Travelers 2, Mary Skelter and Conception 2 are all good.

Honestly there's too many to list. Would be so many more for me if the PSP games were given trophies, but if you don't care about that there's a ridiculous number.

• 2 months later...