What Platinum Trophies are you Most Proud of?

I don't have anything that will make you go "Wow, look at this dude, congrats!", but i'll say Assassin's Creed 3, both plat and 100%. Original Gamer, An Extraordinary Man and Completionist (but not that much) were annoying and i had to re-do third episode of Washington's Tyranny, because one event wouldn't spawn at all.

EDIT: And maybe Rayman Legends as well, because it took me 4 months with missing something about 5 challenges.

Edited by Varhur
  • Like 1

For me it'd be:

1La2b521.png

Respect You - DJMax Respect

The hardest part of the trophy list would be completing 50 missions, which become ridiculously hard at 30ish ones. If i don't have the DLCs for this game, probably i won't bother grinding for this one. Definitely one of the series i could sink hundreds of hours into.

Edited by HyprSkllz777
  • Like 2

I’m  extremely proud of my Farpoint platinum.

”Mastery of space and time”

it was such a challenge to complete this game and also a big enjoyment 

less than 100 players have it, so I’m privileged to be part of that restricted club :)))

Edited by lucask001
  • Like 1

Neverwinter HK version , noone spoke english had always lags except at evening for around 4h. And still managed to plat it, plus i was the first Man who plated Neverwinter twice here. Yakuza 0 was also a tough one the dancing mini games on hard against pedo jackson and majhong drove me nuts.

Edited by Sagaan
  • Like 2

Trove Platinum. It's my rarest Trophy (0,1 in PSN and 0,20 in PSNProfiles.com) and it was an 700 Hours Grind, especially the Level 50 PVP-Trophy. This PVP-Trophy is now much easier. But I liked this game, it was fun and charming. Number 2: Red Dead Redemption 2 and 3.: Hand of the Gods: Smite Tactics (Yes, another Free to Play Game.).

21 minutes ago, Sagaan said:

Neverwinter HK version , noone spoke english had always lags except at evening for around 4h. And still managed to plat it, plus i was the first Man who plated Neverwinter twice here. Yakuza 0 was also a tough one the dancing mini games on hard against pedo jackson and majhong drove me nuts.

Kill 1000 Dragons, Respect.

Edited by Sega-Ryudo
  • Like 2

1L4b3cdd.png

Kingdom Hearts: Compared to a lot of the games other people have mentioned, Kingdom Hearts isn't that hard.  But it's a game that I really loved and a series I really love.  So finally completely finishing it was really fun.  And coming back to it, years later with much more patience than I had as a child and beating Sephiroth was fantastic

• Like 1

I dont think I could say im proud of any, the one I felt the most relief though when I got it was Hollow Knight.

I dunno, when I think abt it, it just feels more relief than anything else, and that the game was fun as hell I guess!

Cross Edge. My first JRPG on the ps3. It is not a very difficult game, but the grind is insane. It took me over 4 years to get the platinum. After a while I started to hate the game, so I played it only occassionally  over a long time. I was so happy once I got the platinum.

Persona 4 and 5: Two awesome JRPGs with complex and challenging platinums. I am a a fan of the Megaten-series since the SNES times. Im already looking foreward to P5 Royal...

428 Shibuya Scramble: Not hard at all, but simply my favourite visual novel. I absolutely love this game.

Agents of Mayhem- For the most part it was easy but the trophy for the contracts was grindy af plus you had to rely on others. Getting the shards was a pain too because even with the map it was hard to find. 

FFXV

La Noire - Getting five stars and all the collectables was a pain.

All three Uncharted games- Crushing was a nightmare at times especially in the first game.

Edited by CaptainJeff87
  • Like 2