LordBilbanes

What Platinum Trophies are you Most Proud of?

82 posts in this topic

Brawlhalla. I am the first italian who achieved that :D

Posted (edited)

Killzone 2

Destiny 

COD classic

SOTC 

Driveclub (100%)

FFXV (100%)

Gwent

TW3

Etc.

Edited by Vizard-Ichigo--

Posted (edited)

I don't have anything that will make you go "Wow, look at this dude, congrats!", but i'll say Assassin's Creed 3, both plat and 100%. Original Gamer, An Extraordinary Man and Completionist (but not that much) were annoying and i had to re-do third episode of Washington's Tyranny, because one event wouldn't spawn at all.

EDIT: And maybe Rayman Legends as well, because it took me 4 months with missing something about 5 challenges.

Edited by Varhur

Posted (edited)

For me it'd be:

1La2b521.png

Respect You - DJMax Respect

The hardest part of the trophy list would be completing 50 missions, which become ridiculously hard at 30ish ones. If i don't have the DLCs for this game, probably i won't bother grinding for this one. Definitely one of the series i could sink hundreds of hours into.

Edited by HyprSkllz777

Probally dishonored is my most proudest. Getting through the game without killing anyone was a nightmare

maxresdefault.jpg

Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure - because of three insanely difficult trophies, esp. the final boss. I initially said forget it - I’ll never get em. But I loved the game so much, came back years later and found better strategies. Normally I don’t go for the hard ones cuz I’m a wimp that wants to enjoy games rather than be tortured by em. But this was so fun and so funny, that I decided to enjoy the pain and time invested. Which I did immensely. 😂

Posted (edited)

I’m  extremely proud of my Farpoint platinum.

”Mastery of space and time”

it was such a challenge to complete this game and also a big enjoyment 

less than 100 players have it, so I’m privileged to be part of that restricted club :)))

Edited by lucask001

Posted (edited)

Neverwinter HK version , noone spoke english had always lags except at evening for around 4h. And still managed to plat it, plus i was the first Man who plated Neverwinter twice here. Yakuza 0 was also a tough one the dancing mini games on hard against pedo jackson and majhong drove me nuts.

Edited by Sagaan

Posted (edited)

Trove Platinum. It's my rarest Trophy (0,1 in PSN and 0,20 in PSNProfiles.com) and it was an 700 Hours Grind, especially the Level 50 PVP-Trophy. This PVP-Trophy is now much easier. But I liked this game, it was fun and charming. Number 2: Red Dead Redemption 2 and 3.: Hand of the Gods: Smite Tactics (Yes, another Free to Play Game.).

21 minutes ago, Sagaan said:

Neverwinter HK version , noone spoke english had always lags except at evening for around 4h. And still managed to plat it, plus i was the first Man who plated Neverwinter twice here. Yakuza 0 was also a tough one the dancing mini games on hard against pedo jackson and majhong drove me nuts.

Kill 1000 Dragons, Respect.

Edited by Sega-Ryudo

Call of Duty: Black Ops III

Surgeon Simulator

Outlast 2

1L4b3cdd.png

Kingdom Hearts: Compared to a lot of the games other people have mentioned, Kingdom Hearts isn't that hard.  But it's a game that I really loved and a series I really love.  So finally completely finishing it was really fun.  And coming back to it, years later with much more patience than I had as a child and beating Sephiroth was fantastic

Yakuza Kiwami 

Tales of Vesperia (ps3) 

The Last of Us Remastered 

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain 

The Witcher III: Wild Hunt

Prob Red Dead and Just Cause 3

It has to be Friday the 13th. So many crazy grindy trophies!!

It took me just over a year to get it.

1L5ae327.png

Gran Turismo 5

My Plat #50 and one of the hardest i've unlocked until now (nearly 5 times as much)...

Behind that are Battlefield Bad Company and Bloodborne, both hard too but with online gameplay it was easier to complete those...

I dont think I could say im proud of any, the one I felt the most relief though when I got it was Hollow Knight.

I dunno, when I think abt it, it just feels more relief than anything else, and that the game was fun as hell I guess!

Cross Edge. My first JRPG on the ps3. It is not a very difficult game, but the grind is insane. It took me over 4 years to get the platinum. After a while I started to hate the game, so I played it only occassionally  over a long time. I was so happy once I got the platinum.

Persona 4 and 5: Two awesome JRPGs with complex and challenging platinums. I am a a fan of the Megaten-series since the SNES times. Im already looking foreward to P5 Royal...

428 Shibuya Scramble: Not hard at all, but simply my favourite visual novel. I absolutely love this game.

197th person to get the olli olli 2 platinum. not an overly impressive accomplishment but olli olli 2 is very difficult and if I found the game sooner I would have been closer to first than I am

Posted (edited)

Trackmania Turbo

1L025731.png

Edited by Angus1343