What Platinum Trophies are you Most Proud of?

Speed Brawl: Actually a rather easy game if it wasn't for the trophy where you have to collect all items, though this trophy might be easier now after the patch. Also, apparently I'm the first player who got platinum in this game O.O

Absolver: When I played the game, there were mostly pros online, so winning duels was extra satisfying.

The Evil Within: Akumu mode was hard as hell, but I loved the challenge ^^

Outlast 2: Two words: Messiah Trophy. The latest patch made this trophy much easier (especially the section where you have to search for Jessica in the dark), but it's still far from being a walk in the park.

Bloodborne: My first soulsborne game.

• Like 1

Titan Souls

Lost Sea

Alpha Protocol

Persona 4 & 5

Plants vs. Zombies (because my save got deleted twice while going for it and so I basically had to play through it three times. Perseverance baby.)

And Slayaway Camp, even though it’s a basic puzzle game ported from mobile, because I was the first to get it and it’s cool to have a first plat.

I haven’t done anything brutally hard, but on Xbox the 100% for RE2 and RE7. Specifically the 100%, original achievements weren’t too bad but some of the DLC got pretty darn difficult. Doing BioShock Infinite 100% legit without the Clash in the Clouds glitch and Little Nightmares 100% without the save glitch were pretty cool too. 

All of of these are 6/10 but games I love and would have hated not completing. 

Edited by PhantomFear94
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

GTA V because i've always loved the game so much since i started playing it a shit ton on my old acc with my irls back in 2014 

Agents Of Mayhem cause i'm proud of sitting through the massive grind it gives you especially towards the end 

and Titanfall 2 bc of how much i disliked it for so long and then going back to it fully after 6 months i absolutely loved it and had a blast with the game. that become the master trophy took 300+ attempts over though..

1Lab2fd1.png

The Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena

The single player is great and a lot of fun. A great first person stealth game and one of the best licensed games I've ever played. What's not fun is grinding 10000 kills online. Way too much time was spent on that.

1Lcc15dc.png

El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron

It's an absolutely gorgeous games and I've never played a game that quite looked like it since but it's damn hard to plat. It has requirements not unlike character action games like Devil May Cry such as getting the highest rank on higher difficulties.

1Lafd2ca.png

The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II

I loved almost everything about this game. Doing all the side quests wasn't just busy work to get 100%, you actually learned a lot more about the characters and the world that they live in. This is hands down one of the best JRPGs I'ved played in years.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Brightblade76 said:

A mix of hard ones and painfully grindy ones

1L61c15d.png

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus

1L21da88.png

Devil May Cry 4 SE

1L508e28.png

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

1Le3161a.png

Vanquish

1Laf541e.png

Star Ocean The Last Hope (PS3)

1La7dccd.png

White Knight Chronicles I-II

Damn, you got some hard as hell plats there. And Star Ocean 4. Absolute madman.

Sir, I salute you.

giphy.gif

• Like 1