vxlute

Minecraft trophy world + ALL expansion packs

62 posts in this topic

This looks interesting, I might get back here if I get around to buying Minecraft on PS4. But I'm still enjoying the PC version too much.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this would help me out, how much time did you spend on this?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow looks amazing.

 

Definitely interested. Got some to polish off. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Woah this is incredible! I'm definitely interested, got a few pesky DLC trophies I've been trying to do legit but to no avail. Would really appreciate the help. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dont need to watch it:) I have Vita/PS3 worlds ready to set word's record for anybody. Hope to trade it some day for ps4 version trophies:)

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, dakk55 said:

This looks interesting, I might get back here if I get around to buying Minecraft on PS4. But I'm still enjoying the PC version too much.

ill definitely get you through all of them asap if you do haha

5 hours ago, qwerty407 said:

this would help me out, how much time did you spend on this?

about 2 weeks, since then i fixed a few of the trophies that were bugged and made the quartz islands alittle nicer looking. ill send you a friend request!

4 hours ago, jonesey46 said:

Woah this is incredible! I'm definitely interested, got a few pesky DLC trophies I've been trying to do legit but to no avail. Would really appreciate the help. 

will add you now :) thank you

4 hours ago, JPageMartin36 said:

Wow looks amazing.

 

Definitely interested. Got some to polish off. 

thank you! ill be sure to add you.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd love to have access to this :) I'll add you on psn

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I access this world on the Vita or must it be on PS4?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DrHambone said:

Can I access this world on the Vita or must it be on PS4?

Only PS4, sorry :(

7 hours ago, DoucetDudes said:

I'd love to have access to this :) I'll add you on psn

I will be available today hopefully around 2 or 3 pm eastern standard time :)  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, guccipant said:

Only PS4, sorry :(

I will be available today hopefully around 2 or 3 pm eastern standard time :)  

 

I should be there also from the same time :)

Edited by DoucetDudes
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Longbottom45 said:

Im available now! Hit me up if youre too!

have a school concert I'm going to, ill be home in like 3 hours. if you can play I'm available tomorrow :)

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You say one sitting, roughly how long does it take? I'm definitely interested. Also thank you for doing this 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, guccipant said:

have a school concert I'm going to, ill be home in like 3 hours. if you can play I'm available tomorrow :)

cool, I talk to ya later then!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

depends on which ones you need. if you're starting with 0 earned and need all of them probably up to 2 and a half hours. and of course!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Demon--Prototype said:

Definitely interested, thanks heaps @guccipant

will be on in about an hour ish, if you can play then message me on psn :)

2 hours ago, DylanWhite86 said:

Yeah would love to tackle this, thanks @guccipant

anytime man, let me know when you can play ill be on soon :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did the plat years ago on PS3, but forgot to sync before selling my old PS3. Years later, after days of mining on bad seeds, @guccipant here made it a lot easier! Thanks a lot, again, dude!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/05/2019 at 8:50 PM, guccipant said:

attention all trophy hunters!

you can now earn every trophy in Minecraft all in one sitting (excluding expansion 2 and 5, adventure time, and passing the time.) heres a link to a video showcasing all of the trophies.

 

 

My PSN: guccipant

 

NOTE: some items such as spawn eggs are exploded from creative using in game glitch methods.

I'll get back to everyone who's interested as soon as possible.

Only Shiaaaatttt Nice Work guccipant! ;)

Continue The Excelent Work for Helping the Trophy Hunter's and This Video Gonna Save Some People for Troubles! ;)

Cya Soon and Thank's alot Dude one more time! ;)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow Great !! It's an amazing work that u have done, thanks a lot for the help... Unfortunately i have both Vita and PS3 version xD

On 13/05/2019 at 0:40 AM, IoIly said:

Dont need to watch it:) I have Vita/PS3 worlds ready to set word's record for anybody. Hope to trade it some day for ps4 version trophies:)

I'm interested, tell me if i can send you a FR, thx

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I’m interested! Only need that Trophy for filling a chest with Cobblestone for the plat. Wouldn’t mind a few extra DLC Trophies, but mainly would like to get the plat. Lemme know.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, loncle13 said:

Wow Great !! It's an amazing work that u have done, thanks a lot for the help... Unfortunately i have both Vita and PS3 version xD

I'm interested, tell me if i can send you a FR, thx

Yes of course! I'll be on all day tomorrow send away :)

21 hours ago, Klart said:

Hi, I’m interested! Only need that Trophy for filling a chest with Cobblestone for the plat. Wouldn’t mind a few extra DLC Trophies, but mainly would like to get the plat. Lemme know.

I gotcha man, send a friend request!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d like to get the latest 2 dlc update trophies! If you could help me with the trophy world that would be great! 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.