laytlee

Minecraft trophy world + ALL expansion packs

68 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Side-Quest-Shane said:

I’d like to get the latest 2 dlc update trophies! If you could help me with the trophy world that would be great! 

yes of course! i'll be on around 2 or 3 pm eastern standard time :)

Sent a friend request. I haven't played this game in a long time but I do have the platinum.

55 minutes ago, guccipant said:

yes of course! i'll be on around 2 or 3 pm eastern standard time :)

Thanks! I sent a friend request and I should be in around that time. Shouldn’t take too long for the last two sets of trophies right?

Hey I'm looking forward to get the last 2 dlc updates! already added you!

Thanks. I added you.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

Need help with trophies. 😊

Send you friend request. 🙌🏼

I house you can help.🙈

(Dante_Vergili)

14 minutes ago, guccipant said:

I will not be hosting and posting updates on this website anymore. I'm sorry if my last post made it seem like i just made my world for a quick buck in my pocket, that's not at all what i wanted. i just wanted to help the community. sitting here thinking about it i either explained too much or too little for you guys to understand the whole donation thing. it was opional, its not even needed. i didn't know you couldn't accept donations on this site and i truly apologize. what people said about the post was enough for me to get emotional though. I stayed up all night excited to finally tell everyone my world was updated and the video was finished for it only to get the response you guys gave. You dont understand how much time and effort i spent making everything work, and that goes for the whole world in general. My motivation is gone. i just wanted to help you guys out. the donation was sorta like a line cutter, everyone would've gotten the same amount of my effort, time, and patience in the end. please unadd me. I'm sorry to the people who are clueless about all of this

I appreciate the effort that you put into this and I know how much it meant to you. I'm sorry the community responded the way they did. It's a shame as you I know you just wanted to help people out. 

I wish more people on this forum would have been more patient and understanding with this whole thing. Goes to show how toxic the internet can be sometimes.

I wish you the very best dude. 

3 minutes ago, DoucetDudes said:

I appreciate the effort that you put into this and I know how much it meant to you. I'm sorry the community responded the way they did. It's a shame as you I know you just wanted to help people out. 

I wish more people on this forum would have been more patient and understanding with this whole thing. Goes to show how toxic the internet can be sometimes.

I wish you the very best dude. 

I wouldn't say this is the communities fault.

If someone has a queue of people, advertised $10, and didn't respond to potential people wanting help, but instead people linked the method and he goes *welp guess you don't need me then*

Kinda just on him tbh.

He can help still if he wanted to, but if it was truely the incentive of $10 that pushed him to do this, then him bailing makes sense.

But if he wants to help, then just fucking help not beat it around the bush call it quits because people linked the creative glitch vids.

Smh

3 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

I wouldn't say this is the communities fault.

If someone has a queue of people, advertised $10, and didn't respond to potential people wanting help, but instead people linked the method and he goes *welp guess you don't need me then*

Kinda just on him tbh.

He can help still if he wanted to, but if it was truely the incentive of $10 that pushed him to do this, then him bailing makes sense.

But if he wants to help, then just fucking help not beat it around the bush call it quits because people linked the creative glitch vids.

Smh

That's not what happened at all. He just explained it poorly in the last thread. He genuinely wanted to just help people. The donations was always just for people that wanted to. 

He spent so much time working on this only to get pilled on by people in a reactionary manner. He helped me entirely for free and couldnt have been nicer about it. I talked to him for a bit and realized how passionate he was about making this world easy to use and helpful for everyone. I donated to him after he helped me because I really felt he was doing a great thing for the community here. I'm so saddened by the reaction people had. It's really unfortunate.

8 minutes ago, DoucetDudes said:

That's not what happened at all. He just explained it poorly in the last thread. He genuinely wanted to just help people. The donations was always just for people that wanted to. 

He spent so much time working on this only to get pilled on by people in a reactionary manner. He helped me entirely for free and couldnt have been nicer about it. I talked to him for a bit and realized how passionate he was about making this world easy to use and helpful for everyone. I donated to him after he helped me because I really felt he was doing a great thing for the community here. I'm so saddened by the reaction people had. It's really unfortunate.

Well again he can still help, whenever people talk about donations anyone gets skeptical about it.

I mean like I could spend hours legit helping others in dark souls, but once I say donate to help in dark souls anyone would get a spidersense tingling.

if his intentions are to help he should just help as I said, mentioning money is always going to make people question stuff, but people posted vids and he immediately said "I guess I'm not needed" when several people including myself was asking for help.

Just shitty for the host and people needing help to be derailed over a few people posting vids

Edited by NekoRave

11 hours ago, guccipant said:

I will not be hosting and posting updates on this website anymore. I'm sorry if my last post made it seem like i just made my world for a quick buck in my pocket, that's not at all what i wanted. i just wanted to help the community. sitting here thinking about it i either explained too much or too little for you guys to understand the whole donation thing. it was opional, its not even needed. i didn't know you couldn't accept donations on this site and i truly apologize. what people said about the post was enough for me to get emotional though. I stayed up all night excited to finally tell everyone my world was updated and the video was finished for it only to get the response you guys gave. You dont understand how much time and effort i spent making everything work, and that goes for the whole world in general. My motivation is gone. i just wanted to help you guys out. the donation was sorta like a line cutter, everyone would've gotten the same amount of my effort, time, and patience in the end. please unadd me. I'm sorry to the people who are clueless about all of this

Don't sweat it man, you're the nicest, most helpful, and patient person iv met on this site. The effort and dedication that has gone into your world is something else, and to think you did that all to help people here for nothing.. The treatment you got from these scum bags over your proposal for donators having precedence was ridiculous, and i'm surprised you didn't leave earlier.

Don't let this community get to you by any means.. Thanks for all your help and I look forward to gaming with you again in the future, take care!

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
Keep it civil

8 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Well again he can still help, whenever people talk about donations anyone gets skeptical about it.

I mean like I could spend hours legit helping others in dark souls, but once I say donate to help in dark souls anyone would get a spidersense tingling.

if his intentions are to help he should just help as I said, mentioning money is always going to make people question stuff, but people posted vids and he immediately said "I guess I'm not needed" when several people including myself was asking for help.

Just shitty for the host and people needing help to be derailed over a few people posting vids

Thing is. He's not even a trophy hunter. Look at his profile. He legit did it to help. He ended up with a backlog of 300+ people asking for his help. I think that overhwelmed him. Then the negative reaction to him in the thread was too much.

People just needed to chill and not crucify the person trying to help them. 

I also second what @Demon--Prototype said. Guccipant was one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of playing with on this site. I think that's what bothers me the most. So many people don't realize that he actually did care.

Edited by DoucetDudes

10 minutes ago, DoucetDudes said:

Thing is. He's not even a trophy hunter. Look at his profile. He legit did it to help. He ended up with a backlog of 300+ people asking for his help. I think that overhwelmed him. Then the negative reaction to him in the thread was too much.

People just needed to chill and not crucify the person trying to help them. 

I also second what @Demon--Prototype said. Guccipant was one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of playing with on this site. I think that's what bothers me the most. So many people don't realize that he actually did care.

All people did was link the video of how to do the method, it was a misunderstanding but it shouldn't stop someone from doing something they are passionate about imo

5 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

All people did was link the video of how to do the method, it was a misunderstanding but it shouldn't stop someone from doing something they are passionate about imo

maybe I'm just sensitive, but more than one person completely disregarding everything I've put my time into and posting links to a method is such a horrible feeling. Think of it like you writing a passionate message to someone and they respond with "k". also the fact it was going to continue to happen unless a mod put a stop to it drained me. A part of this is my fault i admit, i really should've went into more detail.

believe it or not i was was going to message you. the two of you who were interested in getting help. i have your names written down and everything. I never said i was going to stop hosting, i just said i was going to stop posting on this site. and if you really think my whole motive was a payout you are sadly mistaken. 

Just now, guccipant said:

maybe I'm just sensitive, but more than one person completely disregarding everything I've put my time into and posting links to a method is such a horrible feeling. Think of it like you writing a passionate message to someone and they respond with "k". also the fact it was going to continue to happen unless a mod put a stop to it drained me. A part of this is my fault i admit, i really should've went into more detail.

believe it or not i was was going to message you. the two of you who were interested in getting help. i have your names written down and everything. I never said i was going to stop hosting, i just said i was going to stop posting on this site. and if you really think my whole motive was a payout you are sadly mistaken. 

Well I appreciate the time you had to build the world and map, like I said if it's a passion just do it for fun, if it's overwhelming take a break.

Don't let people posting vids detour what you were doing for folks.

I already know how to do the method, but biomes and other longer ones like rails just saves time, but if you are backlogged and tons are asking for support, I'd take time out of my day making a world with you to help others so it's not just you helping.

Honestly I didn't know you had a massive queue of people, but if more people had world's done we can help on our own time for folks too.

Again appreciate what you have done, just money is always going to make people question stuff.

So it's just a misunderstanding on most peoples part but to them they figure *why have this guy for $10 when I can do it myself* when it would take longer.

So yeah, don't let anyone detour your passion, you are doing good but just need to have help imo

12 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

Well I appreciate the time you had to build the world and map, like I said if it's a passion just do it for fun, if it's overwhelming take a break.

Don't let people posting vids detour what you were doing for folks.

I already know how to do the method, but biomes and other longer ones like rails just saves time, but if you are backlogged and tons are asking for support, I'd take time out of my day making a world with you to help others so it's not just you helping.

Honestly I didn't know you had a massive queue of people, but if more people had world's done we can help on our own time for folks too.

Again appreciate what you have done, just money is always going to make people question stuff.

So it's just a misunderstanding on most peoples part but to them they figure *why have this guy for $10 when I can do it myself* when it would take longer.

So yeah, don't let anyone detour your passion, you are doing good but just need to have help imo

thank you man, and i understand. i would totally be down for to make another map, i was actually making plans to build a one and release my old one you see in that video for download. Ill add you soon :)

Just now, guccipant said:

thank you man, and i understand. i would totally be down for to make another map, i was actually making plans to build a one and release my old one you see in that video for download. Ill add you soon :)

Will do, I'll help in anyway I can so you aren't the only one doing this

This guy is awesome. And no he didn't asked me any money. He helped me to get my last 3 DLC packs.

Edited by TazDevilz1986

I just want to finish off the main game trophies - please help

I'm looking at getting the map room trophy. I've searched for you on PSN and you're name isn't showing up. How do i go about getting on to this world?