vxlute

Minecraft trophy world + ALL expansion packs

62 posts in this topic

Hello, my good dude. Was curious if Sail the Seven Seas was still available in your world and if anyone can vouch that it functions properly? It's the last trophy I need, but I heard it was buggy. I tried on another world, but it didn't pop. May have to wait for an update.

If you are still helping people with map room trophies, can you please help me? Only trophy I need other than sail the 7 seas and cupid. Much appreciated. :)

Could you post the seed for this world? I only need the sail the seven seas trophy and I can get that from the coordinates in your video if I just have the seed.

Is this still ongoing? I'd appreciate all the help I can get since this is my first time playing this game me knowing little to nothing about it xD

Hey vxlute I Cant find you under guccipant could you add me on psn I’m The_Jigsaw_Cult thanks 

Can You please add me on Psn? I need help with 7 seas and my Buddy Map room. Much appreciated!!

Edit: Got it done by myself

Edited by OWALegend

If you still have the world available , i would love to get all the dlc throphies. 

Thanks in advance

Hi,

Just need sail the 7 seas, PITA trophy if you able to help me or provide your seed details.

I suspect update screwed the trophy since you posted this but still I'd like to try.

Would be HUGELY appreciated.

Thanks.

Edited by Ara_Dax