Tomb Raider - the Path Home

Dear All,

I am facing an issue/glitch with the Path Home DLC for the Tomb Raider. I can not find Abby in San Juan in order to activate the mission. However, I achieved both trophies relate to challenges. Moreover, I have completed all previous DLCs

Any one is facing the same issue?

Do i have to do something to make Abby appear?

if it is glitch that I am facing where is the best place to report?

Thank you 

13 minutes ago, ro0ofe said:

Dear All,

I am facing an issue/glitch with the Path Home DLC for the Tomb Raider. I can not find Abby in San Juan in order to activate the mission. However, I achieved both trophies relate to challenges. Moreover, I have completed all previous DLCs

Any one is facing the same issue?

Do i have to do something to make Abby appear?

if it is glitch that I am facing where is the best place to report?

Thank you 

I used my completed save file, but from what i understood is that Abby was saying to come back after you are done with your business. I imagine she meant to come back after you finished the game.

Are you in post game? If thats the case then i dont know really. I didnt have any problem with this DLC.

Edited by Godwulf_MTL

3 minutes ago, Godwulf_MTL said:

I used my completed save file, but from what i understood is that Abby was saying to come back after you are done with your business. I imagine she meant to come back after you finished the game.

Are you in post game? If thats the case then i dont know really. I didnt have any problem with this DLC.

I finished the game and get the plat nothing remain 

Sorry don’t know. Hopefully someone can chime in and share. I got the plat but still need to go back and do all the DLC. It’s on my radar. Good job going for the 100%! Wish more gamers did so.

I had the same issue occur and tried deleting/re-installing everything, but no luck. No matter what, Abby just wasn't where she was supposed to be, despite the blue light appearing indicating a quest giver. I planned to do it all again on NG+ but I was so put off by the glitch that I still haven't done it yet.

• 4 months later...