Game crashing !!

Fr33d0mT0uch

Hi everyone since i started my new game + playthrough on iron mode,in every sneaky encounters my game crashes if i start to stealth and after i m spotted (2 times now) but sometimes no crash i just don't get it.

Does anybody have this glitch ?

It's annoying as fuck because no checkpoint in iron mode !

Edited by Fr33d0mT0uch

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! I also have the same problems with Metro Exodus in "New Game+". In my case, there crashes occur randomly and in another way. If I shoot with my Kalash at an enemy, the game crashes, my savedata get corrupt and I have to start the game from an early point. The last time it happened I played on "Iron Mode" through "Jamantau" and "The Caspian Desert". In the Caspian Desert at the Tower in the last sequence, I shoot with my Kalash and it crashed. Sadly I had to begin from Jamantau. I don't get it because through the whole level I used the Kalash and suddenly the game crashed. I contacted the support much earlier because in my first "New Game+"-playthrough the same error ocurred in the first level, but only in a specific sequence, where I'm with Anna. 

The only solution which can help a little is to make a copy of the Metro Exodus savegame after every level. 

• 1 year later...

I cannot even start to play Iron Mode because the game crashes every time during the first cutscene. Unplayable trash.

Edit: Deleted my old save files and finished the game again to unlock NG+.

Problem fixed and no crashes so far.

Edited by TuomasH92