Terra's Torrential Backlog

Terra

Going to continue to do For Honor this weekend once this paper is done. I made some good progress on the story last time so I will want to continue that and work on online more. Not sure if I want the platinum yet depending on the difficulty of "Realistic Mode" even though I would appreciate the challenge but I'll have to see. 

Great progress in For Honor today. I completed the story mode and leveled up my Valkyrie character to 1 Rep so I feel pretty proud that I managed to achieve that much in just one day. Here's the trophies I earned for today's playthrough.

11Lfd4392.png

:bronze: A Beginning

Reach Rank 10 In Story Mode

3Lae0f63.png

:bronze: Working Hard for the Loot

Complete The Viking Chapter

14Lb130c2.png

:bronze: Getting the Band Back Together

Recruit Four Members In A Single Faction

39L723b49.png

:bronze: Eliminator 

Win Your First Eliminator Match

41L77b2d6.png

:silver: Gear Head

Level up a piece of any gear of any rarity to its maximum level

48Lb4e4c3.png

:bronze: Your A Wizard

Set four non-default feats for a single hero

17L970917.png

:bronze: I've Heard Your Name

Reach Reputation 1 with one of the Viking Heroes

46L4f6445.png

:bronze: Evening Wear

Update a second loadout for a Hero by setting a feat other than default

4Lc7949d.png

:bronze: If You Want Peace, Prepare for War

Complete the samurai chapter

8L9f10a6.png

:bronze: An Average Accomplishment

Complete the story mode at normal difficulty 

Today I plan on working more on For Honor and getting the 20 Domination matches completed as well as attempting to do the Parry trophy which I haven't been actively doing. Since Battlefront XP week starts tomorrow I'll be doing that just to clean up those remaining trophies. 

Progress was made in Battlefront II today. I got up to Level 44 and got some kills towards the Multi-Kill trophy but no trophies yet. I'm exhausted though so I'll pick up tomorrow after work.

Well Battlefront II went somewhat well. Got some ranks up but no trophies. This week, I plan on platinuming Modern Warfare Remastered. After that, back to For Honor before starting Devil May Cry.

Thanks! I try to take it slow so I don't get overwhelmed. I pick a few games a month and work from there. I try to get the shorter ones done first since I have so many of them. 

I'm trying to work my way chronologically from when I got my systems, so I have X-Men Origins: Wolverine,  Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend on Vita and on PS4 Lego Marvel 1 and Dust: An Elysian Tail. For Wolverine, thankfully, all I have to do is unlock and beat hard mode so I need to consider my next PS3 game.

• Like 2

Good luck thanatos! You've got some good games selected!

I finally got so more trophies this weekend! None in For Honor sadly, I only won one match of Domination, not the greatest luck. However, I started two POWGI games for the fun of it and I ended up enjoying the Word Search game more than Sudoku. Hopefully I can platinum the Sudoku one tomorrow while still working on For Honor and hopefully get my luck to change. 

A successful day of trophy hunting! Not only did I platinum Word Sudoku by POWGI, but I finally got the Win 20 Domination Matches trophy in addition to getting my Samurai character to Rep 1 to snag another trophy! I plan on platinuming POWGI Word Search tomorrow or Wednesday while knocking out the Elimination and Skirmish mode trophies and starting the Knight Class to get Rep 1 in that. 

Cool. On the side, I'm trying to finish Uncharted 3 on PS3. Admittedly, considering my usual day to day of helping at a restaurant, I never have the time really. Also while the drive is there, it's less than it should be. Should have Wolverine finished in a week or so first run, then on to the hard mode to get the plat.

• Like 1

Today I made more progress in For Honor and knocked out two trophies! Also did another word search too which resulted in three trophies! I’ll be taking a break with For Honor and starting Devil May Cry tomorrow! 

So far so good on my backlog. Word Search and Devil May Cry one are coming across nicely. I probably won't platinum Devil May Cry immediately but perhaps in the future. I've managed to keep up a decent streak of trophies too. 

Another day, two Word Search trophies done and progress on Devil May Cry! The story is going along quite nicely so I plan on finishing it soon in a matter of days. Word Search is getting a bit tedious but i’ll stick with to get that platinum!

Thats 24 more word searches complete! Thank god im making a dent in that list. Devil May Cry is also going along good. I’m up to Chapter 19 and the end is in sight! I plan on bringing back in For Honor this week and doing Project Highrise to start that one!

I took a little break from Devil May Cry today and did For Honor. It was pretty nice even though I didn't win that matches due to the players. Also did another word search but it wasn't the best time I had with it but I'm glad I got it done with. 

Started Project Highrise today and it was a lot of fun! Of course, managing all of those office workers was a pain! Did a little more of For Honor and another Word Search so a pretty successful day to be honest!