Terra's Torrential Backlog

Terra

Word Search is nearly completed. I plan on finishing it as soon as possible since I only need five more trophies. After that, finishing off Devil May Cry and doing more Project Highrise before starting my next game on my backlog to complete.

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 2:33 PM, thanatos_razl said:

I'm trying to work my way chronologically from when I got my systems, so I have X-Men Origins: Wolverine,  Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend on Vita and on PS4 Lego Marvel 1 and Dust: An Elysian Tail. For Wolverine, thankfully, all I have to do is unlock and beat hard mode so I need to consider my next PS3 game.

I, like most people here, have an enormous back log. I have two lists for PS4 and one for Vita. I no longer own a PS3. That ship has sailed and I have not interest in reinvesting in one. My two lists for PS4 include 1. games I want to roll credits on; keeping an eye out for missable trophies to minimize unnecessary play throughs. I do this to primarily enjoy a game without getting caught up in "I have to platinum this game" stresses. This list is in order by ease of platinum and series but mixed up enough to not get franchise fatigue as I work my way through my back log. My second list is by games I have finished and need to work on the platinum. This list is in order by ease of platinum as detailed by PSNProfiles>playstationtrophies.org>PowerPyx and then by percentage completed according to PSN. I started trophy hunting a year and a half ago and this system seems to work for me. I have been able to rack up some easy platinums faster to bolster my numbers to catch up to the rest of you crazy kids. 

No trophies today but progress made on Project Highrise. I'll be giving Car Simulator Mechanic a try tomorrow before jumping into Ys and continuing with Highrise. Maybe it will go? I hope so.

• Like 1

With the last day of June, I took a chance and played Car Mechanic Simulator. It was nice. I managed to get a majority of the trophies done just in sandbox mode so I'll be finishing that up along with Project Highrise for this week before moving on to Ys VII. 

Significant progress on both Project Highrise and Car Mechanic! Finally got more trophies! I'll be continuing with the games when I can this week to see if I can mop up more.

• 3 weeks later...