Komplete 250 Towers Trophy

jjmello23

So on the guide it says to do endless towers and quit immediately to do this fast but when I do it the counter in the Towers of Time doesn't go up. Is it patched or does that counter only count the towers of time you completed and not the klassic ones too?

23 minutes ago, jjmello23 said:

So on the guide it says to do endless towers and quit immediately to do this fast but when I do it the counter in the Towers of Time doesn't go up. Is it patched or does that counter only count the towers of time you completed and not the klassic ones too?

It should count any tower you've completed.  

In endless it should give you the option to finish the tower once you hit pause while in the match.  It very specifically should say "finish tower" unlike the others that say quit.

6 minutes ago, Snake2410 said:

It should count any tower you've completed.  

In endless it should give you the option to finish the tower once you hit pause while in the match.  It very specifically should say "finish tower" unlike the others that say quit.

yeah in endless I hit finish tower but when you go to towers of time to see towers completed it doesn't go up any. I thought maybe it would count both klassic and towers of time

4 minutes ago, jjmello23 said:

yeah in endless I hit finish tower but when you go to towers of time to see towers completed it doesn't go up any. I thought maybe it would count both klassic and towers of time

You shouldn't be looking at the towers completed in Towers of Time as those reset every week and only count ToT towers.

If you want to see the overall Towers completed you need to press L2 on the main menu, press R1 twice (go into kareer stats), go down to Offline History and then check how many towers you have completed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Einamu said:

You shouldn't be looking at the towers completed in Towers of Time as those reset every week and only count ToT towers.

If you want to see the overall Towers completed you need to press L2 on the main menu, press R1 twice (go into kareer stats), go down to Offline History and then check how many towers you have completed.

ahhh thank you so much!