System Crash

DarkHpokinsn

So last night after about 5 hours of gameplay, I tried to manually save and it completely crashed my system. Upon restart I found my save corrupted. Luckily the autosave put me right back where I was before the shutdown. Now I’m worried to even play the game. I thought this was fixed after the 1.07 update.

2 minutes ago, LegacyJKO09 said:

well i thought these issues were fixed. so i put in an hour today so far but once im done this mission im shelving the game.

This was the first time it happened to me, it seems like it’s not an issue for most people anymore, nobody seems to be complaining anyway. I doubt it but maybe it’s a hardware issue. 

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

7 hours ago, DarkHpokinsn said:

So last night after about 5 hours of gameplay, I tried to manually save and it completely crashed my system. Upon restart I found my save corrupted. Luckily the autosave put me right back where I was before the shutdown. Now I’m worried to even play the game. I thought this was fixed after the 1.07 update.

This happened to me 4 different times, with the system shutting down, I made a thread about a game breaking bug. It's not a hardware issue, it only happened with this game, it's happened to others too. Days Gone is an awesome game, but it's plagued with glitches and bugs. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nitemares----- said:

This happened to me 4 different times, with the system shutting down, I made a thread about a game breaking bug. It's not a hardware issue, it only happened with this game, it's happened to others too. Days Gone is an awesome game, but it's plagued with glitches and bugs. 

I had heard it was a problem before, that’s why I thought it unlikely. You are right about it being awesome, just hope they can clean it up a bit overtime.

• Like 1