Zjinn

Beyond Mod

8 posts in this topic

Anyone got a clue how to get the Beyond Mod from Zana without getting it randomly from Alchemy Orbs? I got Zana to level 7, but it don't show up in the map device like wiki states.

Beyond is the Level 8 Zana mod.

Alternatively, keep doing her "daily" missions and when she offers you the choice of maps to open select the ones that say "Slay the Beyond Monsters (or Boss)."

Ahh the ones where shes inside a map that gives you a free map?

Yea I've received a few of those maps with a guaranteed Beyond boss, but I haven't encountered the boss needed for the trophy.

I think one of the symbols on the Atlas represents where a guaranteed Zana quest will spawn.  Can probably farm those nodes hoping to get the right map and Abaxoth.

On 18/05/2019 at 4:44 AM, eGEORGE_ said:

Yea I've received a few of those maps with a guaranteed Beyond boss, but I haven't encountered the boss needed for the trophy.

Abaxoth will never be one of the guaranteed bosses. He is always only a random spawn resulting from killing Beyond monsters.

Posted (edited)

If helping, the mod monsters from the beyond seems to fall more often on red maps. I put alchemy on about 60 maps between yellow and red and fell pretty in the reds.

Edited by WerneyPark

Posted (edited)

On 5/13/2019 at 5:16 PM, Zjinn said:

Anyone got a clue how to get the Beyond Mod from Zana without getting it randomly from Alchemy Orbs? I got Zana to level 7, but it don't show up in the map device like wiki states.

To unlock modes for Zana map device you have to progress her questline, https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Zana,_Master_Cartographer.

For Beyond mod you have to complete https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sanity's_Requiem quest, kill shaper, if i remember correctly. The mods are different each league.

If you are trying to get Abaxoth, your best bet is double Beyond mode, it's when you map has a chance to spawn beyond monsters + Zana device Beyond map mode.

You can craft required map with alt orbs.

Also pick a map with narrow corridors, for example grand arena tileset like Pit of the Chimera.

Edited by Hartgroove

Posted (edited)

Ugh this guy is super annoying, I can get upwards to 6-7 bosses if really good map with double beyond and I have probably done 15 maps and still haven't gotten him to spawn. It's the only trophy left to obtain lol.

Edited by Zjinn
added more info