Looks like a Remaster is coming

27 minutes ago, HOGIE838IRE said:

Was the game really that good? Or is it like a kiddy game?

It was that good IMHO. Got the game after the servers closed; but I remember enjoying the hell out of the SP from start to finish. 

26 minutes ago, NekoRave said:

I hope the remaster the mp to where it's removed forever.

Cuz fuck that

Why? A lot of people (including myself) never got a chance to experience the MP for this game. I’m hoping they do keep the MP portion. 

Edited by kidson2004

I remember trying the demo of it a long time ago and thinking it was cool so it would be nice if this was true. Though yeah, if they remove the MP that would be nice since I imagine the activity would be very low anyway.

• Like 1

On 14/05/2019 at 3:40 AM, NekoRave said:

This^

The MP was a nice idea but the devs royally messed it up, then couldn't be bothered to properly fix either it or the associated trophies - thus they were left in a broken state until the servers were closed down without warning a few years back.

Long story short, the MP was a soul destroying train wreck that I pray they ditch if this remaster rumour proves to be true.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Potent_Delusions said:

I really hope it has the MP. This game's MP looked super fun, honestly. One of the server closures i'm gutted about because it genuinely looked like a heap of fun. 

99% sure it won't, these remasters always remove the MP, and it makes sense, why waste money on servers when it died out already in the past.

I would love if the MP is included in a remaster- I don’t get into a whole lot of online modes but I was straight addicted to this for an entire summer. One of my prouder platinums. Of course, if the MP is going to be a buggy mess with a ton of broken trophies like the PS3 version, maybe they should leave it out. I loved the MP but I don’t think it would be worth the headache for everyone again if they released it in the same state.

I so hope is true, never got to play this on PS3 before servers shut and always wanted too, and heard many good things about this game and it feeling like a Ghostbusters 3 movie.  It be cool if mp was also still in but if not then it’s no big deal. This would definitely be a day 1 purchase :D 

Compared to the junk junk movie we have now and equally same for the game that’s currently on PS4 

Edited by Conker

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/05/2019 at 2:30 AM, HOGIE838IRE said:

Was the game really that good? Or is it like a kiddy game?

It's probably the most authentic Ghostubsters experience you'll get outside of the movies. The game was a great title, catching ghosts, beating big bad's in big bad boss battles etc. Overall it's a fu ntime. I platted the game on my old profile, and I'm hoping they don't bring back the online trophies, that or make them beatable offline. In couch Co-op. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, James_Tonto said:

It's probably the most authentic Ghostubsters experience you'll get outside of the movies. The game was a great title, catching ghosts, beating big bad's in big bad boss battles etc. Overall it's a fu ntime. I platted the game on my old profile, and I'm hoping they don't bring back the online trophies, that or make them beatable offline. In couch Co-op. 

Cheers James, I watched a trailer and it does look pretty good. I’ll be getting I reckon though I can’t afford many more preorders ?