Blood & Truth Trophy Thoughts?

Berfison

Excited for the game. And the trophies seem straight-forward.

Based on gameplay footage, I can somewhat comprehend how the gameplay will function using the Move controllers. And therefore, I can imagine accomplishing most of these trophies.

• 3 weeks later...

Now that the game is officially released, the percentage completion rate it extremely high - and it proves our speculations of being super easy were on point. Which is great, because the game also has positive reviews. So, double win here.

13 minutes ago, Borsuk_2 said:

Není to tak snadné ... teď nemůžu dostat Trick Shot;

This is not hard trophy, be close to enemies, use slow mode and shoot it or you can spaming L2, R2 while rotating pistol.

Edited by AskeCZ

This game is absolutely great.

I managed all the headshots trophies using the move controllers. No doubt it would be a lot easier to obtain if you upgrade the guns and add laser sightings but I managed to did the boogeyman one without them.

I think I'm only one mission away from finishing the game. It seems that replays is a must to get some trophies. And the targets are sometimes hidden very well so a guide is probably needed.

I haven't yet played the high score mode, so can't possibly comment on that.

It looks like a 4/10 difficulty to get the platinum so far for me. But even so... this is one of the best games for the VR. And you should get it. It's much better than Bravo Team in terms of controls.

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

The 5 stars score challenge is piss easy. You'll need the laser sights attachments, use the slow mo precision mode, and get headshots always. Time, deaths, accuracy doesn't affect the scores.

I would give this a 2/10 for platinum difficulty. And it's second best PSVR game after Astro Bot.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

The likelihood of me ever 100%'ing this game is probably 0%. The two trophies for those bullshit challenges, Gunslinger and Combo Master, are so unbelievably difficult. It's clearly beyond any skill level I'll ever possess. I've spent next to 10 hours on Gunslinger... I just can't do it. The Combo Master trophy? HA! I can't even get a combo of 2. I'm very, very stubborn when it comes to not letting a trophy beat me but I'm pretty certain I'll have to throw the towel in here. As for the main game (and playing it on Hard) I'm on mission 12 and so far it hasn't been too bad. The game is ass though, not impressed with it.

FINAAAAAAALLY got that sonofabitch Gunslinger!!!! Holy crap man I can't believe how difficult that was! The more I mess around with that rhythm challenge for Combo Master the more I realize that Combo Master is going to be far more difficult than Gunslinger.