Enemy Spawning on Insane Difficulty

TV34

Has anyone else been a victim of horrible random generation of special zombies on their Insane playthrough especially with Bulls?

At least on two different missions, we made it almost all the way to the end until the game spawned two Bulls at once... It just sucked, had to take a break after that happened more than once lol

4 minutes ago, TV34 said:

Has anyone else been a victim of horrible random generation of special zombies on their Insane playthrough especially with Bulls?

At least on two different missions, we made it almost all the way to the end until the game spawned two Bulls at once... It just sucked, had to take a break after that happened more than once lol

Yeah, happened to me too, we arrived to the end of the map and suddenly there was a huge swarm and two bulls.

Sometimes a creeper will respawn at the same spot after you kill the first one when turning your back, that was really annoying, be careful lol

3 hours ago, TV34 said:

The spawns are horrible in this game, one of the runs I had on the 3rd episode first chapter encountered 3 bulls and 3 lurkers before even reaching the first alarm (was playing solo) not to mention how sometimes as soon as you kill one lurker the other spawns out of nowhere and kill you.

the biggest issue of all of this is the mp spawns first time I've ever seen a respawn worst than Cod lol you kill someone and he spawns right behind you :facepalm:

• Like 1

If the game chooses to spawn 2 bulls into your horde on insane, you're done anyways... the spawn is awful, the bulls are way to overpowered imo. I did some chapters like 20 times... if you are very lucky on rng the mission is pretty easy on insane, but if the spawn is unlucky you can get screwed in the first minute of the game...

Overall i like the game but i wish they would patch AI on the previous state. They are just useless now and i don't want to play with randoms...

11 minutes ago, Katzen147 said:

If the game chooses to spawn 2 bulls into your horde on insane, you're done anyways... the spawn is awful, the bulls are way to overpowered imo. I did some chapters like 20 times... if you are very lucky on rng the mission is pretty easy on insane, but if the spawn is unlucky you can get screwed in the first minute of the game...

Overall i like the game but i wish they would patch AI on the previous state. They are just useless now and i don't want to play with randoms...

Well bulls are usually easy to kill if you are playing fixer, drop a masking grenade and get behind them, one or a few shotgun shots instantly drops them

The spawns are when you play slow somehow predictable.. 

When you speedrun you will experience somewhat the same on most parts.. 

But creepers spawn always back.. If it's not the first time you backtrack it will be the second time when you think he isn't there. 

Spawns in multiplayer are really bad..