This crappy game bugged out on the vita with progression

GizmoCat79

Got to trial 3 went to cave and tried hitting the crystal with the girls wand to open the first gate but nothing happens. Tried with the man too and nothing. Game sucks how can this happen and go through without testing. I restarted the game from scratch and same thing. Wtf ? Waste of time. Awful game too.

Edited by Gizmo_Monkey

I think the game you are talking about is Heroes Trials and not Peasant Knight, plus some of the switches are element specific. Have you tried using different elemental spells? Some doors need keys to open, others you need to hit with a specific element or the dude's sword. I finished the game on Vita without issues and it was only the last boss battle that gave me a lot of trouble, and no you only need to finish like less than half the game for the plat

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ex10097 said:

I think the game you are talking about is Heroes Trials and not Peasant Knight, plus some of the switches are element specific. Have you tried using different elemental spells? Some doors need keys to open, others you need to hit with a specific element or the dude's sword. I finished the game on Vita without issues and it was only the last boss battle that gave me a lot of trouble, and no you only need to finish like less than half the game for the plat

Id agree with you

I think they've got on about heroes Trails too

• 11 months later...
On 14-5-2019 at 0:02 PM, Gizmo_Monkey said:

Got to trial 3 went to cave and tried hitting the crystal with the girls wand to open the first gate but nothing happens. Tried with the man too and nothing. Game sucks how can this happen and go through without testing. I restarted the game from scratch and same thing. Wtf ? Waste of time. Awful game too.

Trial 3? Cave? You're posting in the wrong topic like the users said before in this topic. I think the game is a little crappy too, but I've bought the game because of the platinum. Just enjoy the game and get platinuma, after that move to the next game. 

57 minutes ago, Draexani said:

Trial 3? Cave? You're posting in the wrong topic like the users said before in this topic. I think the game is a little crappy too, but I've bought the game because of the platinum. Just enjoy the game and get platinuma, after that move to the next game. 

Man... That was a year ago... And already explained that it is about "Heroes Trials"...