Elite difficulty glitch

1 hour ago, Z1MZUM said:

Love this game, I don't love these glitches. How the hell can you enjoy a game like this by not playing it properly? f'n joke.

absolutely the only hard parts are areas where you have to clear snipers and all it takes is a either a bit of practice and trial and error or watching a you tube video.  People cheat everything these days.  The only way to play these games is on sniper elite difficulty that is what makes them fun.  Who ever heard of a run a and gun sniper game which is what these are on easy.  

• Like 3

I had no idea this method existed. In all honesty, I would not have needed it. And I suck, so chances are neither do you.

The only annoying part about Elite difficulty in this one is that you would probably want to approach levels in a different way than you would on a lower difficulty, but the game does not handle that very well. There are some levels where you can glitch yourself out of progressing by being too stealthy for example. Then a certain checkpoint never triggers and waypoints stop showing up.

But hard? No, not at all. It's actually pretty cool that you need to take bullet drop and wind into account when sniping. You really don't want to deprive yourself of that fun experience when playing this game.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Sea_Dragon777 said:

The game is not that hard! you will be wasting more time doing this than actually playing the game.

Agreed just completed the church level on sniper elite and it isn't too bad so far. On level 7 now have had a few restarts mainly from random spawning snipers lol. Good and fun challenge on this difficulty!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am playing it on SE difficulty on coop. As I have read, the coop SE playthrough won't pop anything, just as the PS3 version. I legit got PS3 SE2 plat after doing coop and solo on SE difficulty. After the "remaster" release, they haven't fixed the issue and I will be forced to play the campaign a fourth time on SE difficulty. I will definitely be using the glitch. Do not assume you know everyone's motivation for using a glitch and consider yourself better for not. 

• Like 3

• 4 months later...