What is your current Platinum goal for the year?

My goal is to clean out my backlog a little bit and NOT start new games that I might not finish later. Seeing that I have just barely started Nioh and Skyrim in the past really grinds my gears as both are phenomenal games. Although another goal I would not mind reaching before the end of the year is hitting that 5,000 trophy mark... I'm still 900 away. 

Edited by deelwheez23

At the moment, I want to plat all the SoulsBorne games.

I just need to cleanup both versions of Dark Souls II, then move onto Dark Souls III, Bloodborne, and Sekiro.

After that, I need to decide what series to play next. I am thinking maybe a small series like Gravity Rush, then move onto another big series like Uncharted or God of War. I'm not 100% sure yet.

Edited by Chocolat_GiddyUp
  • Like 1

My goal was 3 plats per month, for the whole year I am ahead of schedule because I did some easy games to try and get ahead for if I have to deal with real life.  I recently changed that goal because easy plats aren't satisfying to complete,  my new goal is at least two, thirty percent or less platinums per month OR 1 ultra rare based on psnp's rarity.  I just got Gwent and Days gone already this month so anything else is a bonus.

my overall target is to try and reach 400 this year : started on 243, currently have 303...

But my main target atm is to setup to (try to) pop 50 :platinum: in a day to mark my half century on this planet next month

Edited by damage_6-9
Typo
  • Like 3

I don’t really have a number for goal. I was planning to knock out all my PS3 PS+ games and PS3/4 games with online functionality. 

The PS+ games goal I have already abandoned and it looks like I won’t be able to attend to all my online games either. I’ve been a bit busy with stuff outside of gaming and really lacking motivation so things have been slow. I might need to come up with a more realistic goal. ?

I'd say platinum goal would be 15-20. But most of my time will be invested in grinding through Friday the 13th's trophy list as well as Dead by Daylight. I prefer going for harder platinums as opposed to doing easy plats over and over.

I'd like to hit 50 plats. Right now I'm at 18 for the year (117 total.) Honestly my bigger goal at the moment is to raise my completion percentage--I just hit 75%, my next goal is to hit 80%. I do alternate between cleanup and new games quite a bit, so it's slow going. But hopefully I can hit it by the end of 2019.

To earn the platinum trophies in the three games on my profile that I am missing: Star Wars Battlefront, Star Wars Battlefront II, and Days Gone. Once I have those three platinums then I will have earned all platinums for my games. My other trophy goals are to complete all games on my profile 100%. I have a total of 15 games that I still need to complete 100%. Slow but steady. It's definitely a work in process. ?

Either get as close to 50 plats as possible or at least plat every Assassin's Creed (except for Black Flag and Unity) + KH II plat. I'd also say Birth by Sleep plat but I don't want to lose my sanity this year, maybe next.

• Like 1

I’m close to 100 but I’m not rushing it, kind of want my 100th to be The Last of Us: Part II since my first platinum was Uncharted, it’d be kind of fitting. If Fector’s Challenge taught me anything, it’d be that I’m capable of anything if I put my mind and time into it. With that said, Super Meat Boy, I’m getting your platinum ? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nai_Lienoj said:

kind of want my 100th to be The Last of Us: Part II since my first platinum was Uncharted, it’d be kind of fitting

Oh that sounds cool, opening with Naughty Dog's first big PS3 project and closing it with their latest PS4 hit. Hopefully the final stage of development is going well and Part 2 releases soon

Edited by Rise_GKM
  • Like 1

I would like to reach 100 Platinum Trophies this year. Allready at 90 at the moment and want the last ones 10 good or great games that are in my backlog for too long or that I haven't completed yet. RAGE, Red Dead Redemption, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Lord of the Rings: War in the North, God of War, Spider-Man, The Witcher and Horizon Zero Dawn come to my mind.

Had a goal to get to 90% completion since forever, and finally got there this year. I'm happy to keep it above 90% and not aim any higher now ... There are games I want to play without feeling the need to platinum them due to the time sink. RDR2 is a good example here.

Other than that I guess I am aiming for 300 by the end of the year. Currently on 267 with 27 earned so far in 2019. It will be tight but I might make it, XCOM2 is going to be number 300!

I said to myself two years ago to stop chasing plats at 200 but here we are! :P

Honestly the only goal I have right now is not to suck, I haven't even get 10 :platinum: this year, mostly because lack of time and that I'm not playing ez games but RPGs and more time consumming games, still I think I will enjoy the games I'll buy this year even thought I'll most likely get less platinums than the last year ?