What is your current Platinum goal for the year?

My goal is to get a total of 50 Platinums. I started this year with 30 and currently have 37. I feel as if I am right on track to getting 20 for the year. I do have other trophy goals this year but I have to say getting 20 Platinums for the year and one Platinum in every month are my major goals. The rest sort of fall in line with these twos.

Mat Drasgen's 2019 Trophy Goals

For me right now, I'm just trying to get through the huge backlog of games I have over the last couple years. As I've had very little time to finish my PlayStation collection off. So with going through my giant backlog i'm hoping to push my completion rate to at least 50 to 60% if I can and maybe get about 30 plats sitting at 20 right now.

On 5/16/2019 at 10:32 AM, tpepper1985 said:

I said to myself two years ago to stop chasing plats at 200 but here we are! :P

I said that at 50, 100 and 200

but here we are! Lol

i would like to hit 300 myself by years end

i have the backlog to do so, and then some!

do i have the free time (yeah probably)

But do i have the motivation (eh, not so much)

Edited by Property_Damage

My goal is just to get to 200 plats (AKA plat Dark Cloud 2). 

I actually already have 6 games ready to plat, so the "200 plats" is already done, but I want Dark Cloud 2 for the milestone.. Soon I will likely have more 2-4 games ready to Plat while making 0 progress on Dark Cloud 2.. Ya, I get easily sidetracked.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

What will be your 100? Sometimes I think I've come up with one, but end up changing my mind. 

Undertale, mainly for the platinum name "Don't you have anything better to do?" Keep thinking it would be better for 150 or 200 milestone and other games also pop up. Keep changing my mind might just do Dragon Ball Fighterz as a more personal tripple digit milestone as I grew up on DBZ in the 90s

• Like 1

Didn't really have one this year. 

My goal since 2012 has always been to top myself in the number of Plats I get, year after year...and I've done that. 

2010 - 1

2011 - 1

2012 - 9

2013 - 10

2014 - 11

2015 - 21

2016 - 26

2017 - 32

2018 - 36

2019 - 13 (so far)

But this year I wasn't really worried about.it. Getting to 32 and 36 the last couple years was tough, only because of how long it takes me to Plat most games on average...so getting any higher than that is unlikely. It's why it's always mesmerized me when people get 36 Platinums in a single MONTH, much less the entire year. 

I told myself I was going to play more RPG's this year...which usually take somewhere in the 100 hour mark, which means more time will have passed in-between Platinums. That didn't really happen either...as much as I enjoy RPG's, I can only really take one at a time, and then need to play something shorter and more focused. 

Edited by Viper

My goal ain't the number of platinums, it's the type of plats. Aiming for as many fighting game plats as possible(currently having only one 100% in samurai shodown5). If I get at least one 8/10plat or higher (ultra sf4 for example) i will be satisfied

I want to get some more RPG plats this year, but since I'm currently short on time, it seems like an unreachable goal right now. 10 RPG platinums in 2019 would be great, I'm currently at 3/10 :P

Edited by Izul

My goals

- 50 platinums (33 ATM)

- 2000 trophies

- Find a funny named trophy for 2500 trophy milestone

- 100% PS+ games because I might not renew 

- Get at least 500GB off my hard drive. This is the most difficult as I keep installing 2 for every 1 I finish. 40 installed ATM ? Yay folders.

- Beat The High Road in Crash Bandicoot ?

Edited by Sky_RykerXD
Spirit animal