What is your current Platinum goal for the year?

I'm aiming to get as close to 100 Platinums total, my original timeline has 2020 as the year I hit 100 which I think at this stage is more likely than this year but we'll see how I go. Currently on 83 Platinums. 

I'm trying to get MK11 as plat #75 but I'm having trouble with two of the strategy tutorials. I'm also focusing on actually playing my backlog. I put all my games in a randomizer so it picked the order I play the games rather than alphabetical, and then I play each one going down the list for at least two hours. Then I won't feel ashamed anymore saying oh I have had that game for a couple years now but haven't played it yet.

Persona 4... I don't know if I went into the game too soon or something but I wasn't enjoying it. There were so many aspects to the game and the advice I got is to not worry about the game that much until the second playthrough but then some people were saying to get some stuff done because you need a certain amount of courage etc for dialogue options that can only be done second time around if you have enough. So I've started a second time and gonna take my time with it. I'm not playing anything else until it's done. 

8 minutes ago, Maverick6146 said:

200 Platinum (currently working on it). Other than that, just keep my own pace and go for each milestone, try a bit planning to make these milestones special.

to hell with you, Open All Treasure Box trophy!

I'm guilty of this, look at my 1337th and 3,500th haha