A proper baptism I guess

Eremoto

Hey, Eremoto (Ere) here. I've been replying and posting here for a while but only recently I took the time to check the forums properly to see the rules and guidelines and to get more involved (gotta get the 50 posts so I can have a custom title) and I noticed I didn't even introduce myself like you usually do in a new forum. Haven't touched a forum since 2007 and this is the third one I'm in, honestly it's pretty comfy here, far more welcoming than those MUGEN forums from yesteryear.

I had a thing for game completion since my first collectathon games and those old fighting games where you need to unlock the characters, but my passion slept for years until I got a PS4 and said "hey, Assassin's Creed II, one of my favourite games, is now available for the PS4, maybe I should finally complete it". So I did, and I'd thought that'd be the end of it. Then A Hat in Time came, reminding me why I love platformers and well, now I'm sitting at 28 plats and going for 50, and eventually 100 maybe then I'll feel withered enough to quit for real. 

I guess that does it for an introduction, thanks for having me, and I hope I can help / entertain as much as possible. Have a nice day!

• Like 1

Welcome, have fun trophy hunting. Youll hit 50..100..200 in no time depending what you really want to play to get there.

• 2 weeks later...