Ability to see Gaming Sessions of Games I own but have not started

I would love to have a filter to add games to that I own but have not started to some sort of list so I can check out Gaming Sessions and see if there were good ones I wanted to participate in.   I expect many others have a much larger backlog and would benefit from this.

Even if I could not officially join those sessions (0% progress), I could respond and join that way.

I have seen this request many times.It's something many people want.A similar option people want is to filter out the games you have completed or even games you have played.I hope it gets implemented eventually.

Edited by pot1414
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, HusKy said:

You can see all sessions here: https://psnprofiles.com/sessions?all

If the game is not in your game list, you can at least leave a comment. I have joined several sessions this way.

Yeah, that is a workaround but hoping to eliminate ALL of the games I don't own or have an interest in.

It would also be nice to see a trophy listing of "owned but not started games" (or whatever it is called, "wishlist"?) where I could see the trophies and guides for all of these games I wanted to without having to search each game 1 by 1.

Suggested (to some extent) a few times, this link here shows some more times it was suggested:

I personally like this idea. Think this and removing completed games from "my games" in Gaming Sessions gotta be one of the best suggestions if you are constantly boosting. There are some more 'hidden' games that I would personally would like to queue for boosting without adding the game to my profile first, since I actually do care a lot about my % (it's in fact the only stat I care about right now). Blades of Time easily comes to mind right now, as that's a game hard to find people to boost with.

Think the last time I've seen this being suggested, it ended up with the suggestion of adding the game at 0% to your profile, which kinda solves the issue if you don't care about your %.

• Like 1