Issue with "Missing Timestamp" (Not mine Trophies acutally)

I have ps4, but today I bought ps3 from a person for the sake of exclusives cause i can't use ps now in my country, but when I logged into my account on ps3, all his trophies (I think) went to my account and they were written "Missing
Timestamp". How can this be fixed or rolled back?

Heres my profile  https://psnprofiles.com/Yamyy_Yamyy (I changed my nickname and am waiting for changes)
So...all trophies marked "ps3" are his trophies, not mine! How to remove them?

Edited by MrWamprik

4 minutes ago, MrWamprik said:

How can this be fixed or rolled back?

How to remove them?

You can't fix or roll back or remove. Best option for you would be hide those games from your account.

You will find the information you need on the link above. Just hide instead of unhinding and you should be fine.

If you wish not to hide, then there is nothing you can do about it other than just accept they gonna be there now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheYuriG said:

You can't fix or roll back or remove. Best option for you would be hide those games from your account.

You will find the information you need on the link above. Just hide instead of unhinding and you should be fine.

If you wish not to hide, then there is nothing you can do about it other than just accept they gonna be there now.

Can I get banned for it and can I still get platinum in these games?

You cannot get banned, there is no way to prove that isn't your PS3 and your trophies.

You can still platinum those titles. The trophies marked with missing timestamps will FOREVER stay that way. You will have timestamps normally on the next trophies, as long as you don't have an issue with the internal clock (shouldn't really happen). All the completed stamps on your profile, for those games, will state "COMPLETED WITH MISSING TIMESTAMPS".

There is no actual harm in leaving those games in your profile, I don't think. Think it's fixed the issue where it would push your milestones ahead, like it used to? Or maybe it still does? Dunno, can't recall. This was a very recurring issue with new vita owners back in the day.

EDIT: I think you can no longer earn the plat for GTA V, don't know if they still ban for the bounty trophy, doesn't seem like it. Not sure if FIFA 17 and Gran Turismo 6 are still possible. Pretty sure every other title there is still possible to complete.

Edited by TheYuriG
games info
  • Like 1

You cannot get banned, there is no way to prove that isn't your PS3 and your trophies.

You can still platinum those titles. The trophies marked with missing timestamps will FOREVER stay that way. You will have timestamps normally on the next trophies, as long as you don't have an issue with the internal clock (shouldn't really happen). All the completed stamps on your profile, for those games, will state "COMPLETED WITH MISSING TIMESTAMPS".

There is no actual harm in leaving those games in your profile, I don't think. Think it's fixed the issue where it would push your milestones ahead, like it used to? Or maybe it still does? Dunno, can't recall. This was a very recurring issue with new vita owners back in the day.

Hmm, okay. Thanks. It would be nice if in the future it would be possible to reset the progress of trophies in a particular game. For example, to get platinum again.

Just now, MrWamprik said:

Hmm, okay. Thanks. It would be nice if in the future it would be possible to reset the progress of trophies in a particular game. For example, to get platinum again.

Deleting trophies is one of the most requested features from Sony. One man can only dream. I've made an edit to my previous post, but unsure if you saw it as we posted at the same time. You will still be capable of getting the plat in the majority of those titles regardless.

• Like 1

Deleting trophies is one of the most requested features from Sony. One man can only dream. I've made an edit to my previous post, but unsure if you saw it as we posted at the same time. You will still be capable of getting the plat in the majority of those titles regardless.

Sony extremely slowly introduces user requests, we have only faith x)

• Like 1

Missing timestamps won’t get you banned or removed from the leaderboards. It’s a well known issue and quite common.

All of those games are still possible to earn the platinum on. It will just show some with missing timestamps.

If you buy another used system, it’s safer to format the system first.

Edited by B1rvine
  • Like 1