Under 1 hour platinums

christof1712

Hey guys

i have seen a list of 200 easy platinums that is very well put together, but with my job and children, it took me 8 months to complete assassins creed syndicate, which is a 20-30 hour estimated game. Are there any lists for games in under 1 hour. I enjoy having a big project in the go, but damn, sometimes I just need a quick platinum fix! Thanks

• Like 1

If you want easy plats, Ratalaika and Telltale games are what you need (and pretty much all the point-and-click genre), anything else comes with at least some time investment, be it slightly above that or over-the-top chore levels of effort and time sink.

If you're in for strictly platinum trophy count, I guess this works, but the thing is that a lot of these super short games are usually lacking in many areas. I think you'll find that a majority of them are just kind of garbage and not that fun to play. So you might find that although it took you several months to complete an Assassin's Creed, you actually enjoyed that time more than you would slogging through several months of garbage. This has nothing to do with shaming regarding easy platinums. I am just advising you to think more about what you will actually enjoy playing and focus on that. trophies will come. There's tons of quality games that fall between the 5-10 hour mark so you may be able to expand your time frame and play good games and have the best of both worlds.