Skyrim SE Easy God Mode/Max Level Trophy Guide

i-Beeno

12 hours ago, blazinghelldash said:

I'm actually curious if this is possible to do on Fallout 4 with their mods, I'm certainly going to mess around with it tonight and see if its just Skyrim itself or actually for both

Please let is know!?

Damn. I wish this would have been posted two weeks ago when I started playing the game. I'm only one skill book away and 7 levels away from those trophies. And I just hit 100K gold last night. Oh well. I have been having a blast playing it normally so I guess I can't really complain. Even though this is my fourth time playing the game.

I just did this with an existing save (on the latest patch), and it works. Wanted to get the damn books out of the way. I hate searching for them.

However, some notes.

I was on the latest patch on the current save. Apparently this does not affect the save file. No issues with using it without the patch. If you let it download the patch again however, it will mark your save as modded again. So you have to turn off auto updates. Just fyi so someone doesn't have to delete and reinstall three times like myself. Not sure how or where its doing this, but the character is marked as modded in the menu, so the patch applies this to all save files once it installs, turning trophies off again.

On 5/15/2019 at 6:06 PM, TheYuriG said:

Not going to quote, as it was instructed not to, but you maybe wanna mention this should also be possible using the unpatch method:

This is actually great info. Gonna spread the word now, thanks for posting.

I tried using the PSXDownloadHelper Method and it didn't work. Skyrim would reach about 5GB into the download and then it would say can not download. Tried like 5 times and Skyrim just would not download. To make sure it wasn't my internet I tried to download Mercenary Kings and it worked fine.

Edit: Got a disk copy and the exploit works, so unless there is another way to get the 1.00 version  of the game this looks like a physical only exploit.

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 3

On 19/05/2019 at 9:45 AM, soultaker655 said:

I tried using the PSXDownloadHelper Method and it didn't work. Skyrim would reach about 5GB into the download and then it would say can not download. Tried like 5 times and Skyrim just would not download. To make sure it wasn't my internet I tried to download Mercenary Kings and it worked fine.

Edit: Got a disk copy and the exploit works, so unless there is another way to get the 1.00 version  of the game this looks like a physical only exploit.

Thanks for testing it, glad to have a solid confirmation on it. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, NZBigC said:

Just got the platinum trophy for this so thanks so much for save me 60+ hours or so haha. Also, my list looks rather odd now since I earned the most common trophy last before the platinum :P

Happy to have helped! Yeah you usually end up getting Unbound last instead of first lol.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Just got the plat after using this method, it works great. Basically untouchable through the whole game. 
Somethings of note:

• After you pop the level trophies and such you can redownload the latest patch, legendary all your skills, and use the skill book mod again to gain more levels if you want to get more perk points. After you get all the perk points you want, just do Step 2 of the guide. Afterwords you will still be able to pop trophies.
  • While for some it won't really matter, use a unmoded save to get the unbound trophy before you use this method. It just looks weird to pop the first trophy in the game as one of the last trophies you get. 

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Does this work with the special edition? I am trying to get this to work on a PS5 with the PS4 Digital edition but I am having some issues with the proxy shit that playstation simply doesn't seem to want to accept.

ps: @NERVergoproxy. You no longer need the key on the table. the cheat room is accessible right away and there is no key.

Okay so after some testing. I could not get the digital version to work. The furthest i got was using the PSX helper tool to download the game files to my pc but when you try to transfer those to ps5 it comes up with an error at about 40%, You can also not download it trough proxy because you also get an error. I deem the digital version as imposible. I borrow a special edition ps4 copy from a friend and it does work.

Edited by Gr4de_04

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Did not work for me using the digital special edition (PS4) on the PS5.

• First tried out PSX app. The game got to 38% before it failed any further.
  • The second method I tried using the Charles app (see the thread https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/64971-fixed-in-v106-guide-getting-platinum-after-the-v105-fiasco/?page=6. I have also detailed how I managed to get the digital Skyrim to 1.09).
  • Using Charles, the earliest patch for Skyrim I could find was on ORBIS website (patch 1.09) but this caused the Continue game save to corrupt. But I made a manual save in Whiterun which was not corrupt. Unfortunately, no trophies were popping, so I assume the trophies are still disabled despite it being on an earlier patch.

Any solutions to this would be great. But at the moment, it seems patch 1.00 is needed (if that even exists?).

Edited by Blasphemous_Bish

• 7 months later...

For anyone wondering, this method is still working for me with the PHYSICAL disc on ps4. Followed all steps and I was able to unlock the trophies without any problem within a couple minutes. 

Edit: don't let Skyrim download the update, as installing the update will lock the trophies until you delete the files again and only install the files from disc. 

Edited by RetroFeniks