When is this releasing??

A-D-I-L_99

8 minutes ago, BlackSabre500 said:

The trailer says the release date is 2020. Either this trophy list came out early or it's being released earlier than the trailer said.

Incorrect. This isn't the game that you're thinking of. Predator: Hunting Grounds was the game in the State of Play that is coming in 2020. This is specifically called Predator VR. This is a different game but I really can't find much information on it anywhere.

• Like 4

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
3 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It is ridiculously easy to hack Steam Achievements so that means nothing.

Not that i'm even remotely familiar with how steam achievement hacking works, wouldn't that require them to own the game first to hack them though? Also, there are reviews and profiles with clocked playtime so some people are able to get it but IDK how.

Edited by PlatinumTrophy

Looks like all you gotta do is start up an arcade, cybercafe, etc. then obtain a commercial license for the game. Easy enough.

That’s pretty exclusive. Wonder if the commercial route is successful. You don’t see it that much on Steam.

Edited by NMErickson
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, PlatinumTrophy said:

Not that i'm even remotely familiar with how steam achievement hacking works, wouldn't that require them to own the game first to hack them though?

Not always - It's the same with trophies. There are illicit ways to add trophies to your profile, without ever owning the game.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...
On 3/1/2022 at 4:06 AM, NMErickson said:

Looks like all you gotta do is start up an arcade, cybercafe, etc. then obtain a commercial license for the game. Easy enough.

That’s pretty exclusive. Wonder if the commercial route is successful. You don’t see it that much on Steam.

What a pity. I worked in an arcade for 10 months, didn't know this was arcade-exclusive. 

• Like 1