Trophy thoughts.

Vergil

20 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Sadly none yet. Apparently the Switch is getting the anniversary edition ( GG1 + Accent core R ) while PS4 gets only GG1. 

Well ps4 have GGAC+ already  :)

Edited by Vergil

1 minute ago, Copanele said:

Ah ok, got me happy there for a moment xD well either way apparently PSN EU doesn't have that one (again)... so no surprise I haven't noticed it

Yeah i know. It never went on sale as well. I waited like 3 years lol. Then i gave in. Also Chaoscode both versions never released for Eu

still mad that europe never got GGAC+ or whatever it's called for ps3, even though the publisher said they would release it here as well

they never said anything about it anymore

would love to play it, but it's not pressing enough for me to go and create a US account and deal with all that garbage

also, this is worrying...GameFAQs lists this particular game for release today in the US but not for Europe, looks like we're gonna get rubbed again even though they SAID it was gonna be a WW release

Edited by MeteoraXV
  • Like 1

Now, if they could only release Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus R as well so PQube can bundle them and give us a physical release just like they did for Switch, that would be great. Kind of weird that Arc System Works is prioritising the Switch over PS4 here. At the very least that game should also come to all platforms, which makes me wonder if there's a deal between them and Nintendo preventing that from happening.

29 minutes ago, MeteoraXV said:

@Han_the_Dragonwell it looks like we're not getting it after all, it's the 18th and i cant find europe mentioned on any release date lists, it's not on PS Store (new games and expected releases pages) either

kinda expected this =/

Ya, just tried the link on ps blog store update and it doesn't lead to the game page (those usually don't work when the blog post is live, but start working after it is added to the store).. 

Hopefully we eventually get it, but as of now, it looks like it's the usual bs.. 

@Han_the_Dragonwell i just posted something on their facebook page using a friend's account (don't use FB myself) and kindly asked them where the damn EU release is lol, also asking why they never released GGAC+ PS3 in europe (they said they would) but they'll probably just ignore that part

i mean man if you're gonna say you will release a game then dont call it a worldwide release. at least then i dont have to be excited and then be disappointed afterwards. and in that case, at least explain why you didnt release it in europe, don't just say nothing

sadly i dont think too many people care about this whole thing anyway so it's just gonna go nowhere

sucks because i really wanted to play these games, they look really cool and have really cool soundtracks and stuff. played a GG game on GBA and it was awesome

Edited by MeteoraXV
  • Like 1