What is your favorite fighting game?

Copanele

On 5/28/2019 at 11:58 PM, dj_helyx said:

Mortal Kombat II, Eternal Warriors, Tekken Tag, Clay Fighters, Time Killers and Primal Rage

Yeah! Clay Fighters! The marketing was so huge for that game. I bought it knowing I sucked at fighters, but thought it looked so cool for its time. 

Eternal Champions was also another I have fond memories of, not so much for the game, but crashing at cronies houses and spending all night playing it and being terrible. 

Hmmm probably would most likely be either Mortal Kombat X or all the iterations of Street Fighter 4(well....except for Vanilla lol). Even though I wasn't good at Street Fighter 4, I still enjoyed it quite it a bit since later on it would have one on my favorite characters in the Street Fighter Universe(Cody :D), and just learning how to play him during that time was really fun. Oh and playing Sakura too!

For MKX, it was mainly just because my friend group when the game dropped we dumped ALOT of hours into the game, I remember one of my friends and I did an Ironman Match against each other(first to win with every character in the game) and sometimes we would just play like first to 20's or something similar to that. Those were really fun times and I will always remember that. 

I also want to give an honorable mention to Pokken Tournament as well! This game is surprisingly really fun to play! Easy to pick up, but very hard to master in my opinion. The mechanics in the game I thought were pretty cool to learn and all the pokemon that were in the game offered a good variety for playstyles. I even competed in the game at the time too!