The Password trophy

casaquinha

It's RNG based, but it depends on your money and/or curse. They show up every 10 runs I have, I think. Maybe try playing with higher curse? I'm sure you will get at least one before you do everything else. Make sure to use that room to get easy wins at Winchester as well.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, TheYuriG said:

It's RNG based, but it depends on your money and/or curse. They show up every 10 runs I have, I think. Maybe try playing with higher curse? I'm sure you will get at least one before you do everything else. Make sure to use that room to get easy wins at Winchester as well.

And around what floors does it usually appear ?

2 minutes ago, casaquinha said:

And around what floors does it usually appear ?

Usually 2 4 and 5 for me. It's quite random though, i wouldn't specifically chase it, since you will inevitably run through it if you always clear all rooms anyway.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 16.5.2019 at 3:26 PM, TheYuriG said:

Usually 2 4 and 5 for me. It's quite random though, i wouldn't specifically chase it, since you will inevitably run through it if you always clear all rooms anyway.

I always clear all rooms and yet I haven't even seen the demon-face not even once during my 50+ runs. I'm almost done with the game but this hasn't shown up at all. 

Edited by OBSTINATIO

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2021 at 10:46 PM, starcrunch061 said:

This trophy is driving me to madness.

Right there with you, I got almost every other trophy and still never saw one of these yet. I've unlocked Rainbow Runs finally so I can at least clear the floors faster but its still mind-numbing to spam just for something so rare. Between this and getting the map guy to show up on floor 1 & floor 5 im stuck in RNG Hell

1 minute ago, GamerCrazy2 said:

Right there with you, I got almost every other trophy and still never saw one of these yet. I've unlocked Rainbow Runs finally so I can at least clear the floors faster but its still mind-numbing to spam just for something so rare. Between this and getting the map guy to show up on floor 1 & floor 5 im stuck in RNG Hell

The map guy trophy is the only one that keeps me (slightly) sane. It shows just how much RNG is here; I've seen that guy across every floor multiple times now.

Sometimes, it's a little too much RNG...

• Like 1

I just completed this game on Xbox and it took me 60 hours to get every achievement. During that time I think I saw the black market twice, so it's pretty rare. If you guys have unlocked The Gunslinger I'd recommend to use him and do Rainbow Runs.

• 4 months later...
29 minutes ago, coldhardcrash_ said:

Almost 45 hours in, and yet to come across this shop. Only have this and the last six of Frifle's hunts left for the Platinum. Is it ever in a hidden room by any chance? 

from what i remember its just RNG if it appears or not, best bet is to go full curse from the statue and not spending money cuz it helps it appear

• Like 1