Non VR Update incoming

Sinthoras_96

Just a heads up for everyone, who is interested in playing this game, but doesn't own a VR.

The Devs announced a free Update for the game to make it playable without VR. The game will be called The Persistence Complete Edition as soon as the update drops

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

no thanks, I learn my lesson.

last game that had a none VR update I bought was Light Tracer and it turns out that two trophies have been locked up behind the VR requirement prevent none VR players to get the platinum trophy.

I tried to contact and write a comment to the devs behind that game since they also have a YouTube channel but it was like talking to a wall.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2019-11-11 at 5:31 PM, yellowwindow7 said:

no thanks, I learn my lesson.

last game that had a none VR update I bought was Light Tracer and it turns out that two trophies have been locked up behind the VR requirement prevent none VR players to get the platinum trophy.

I tried to contact and write a comment to the devs behind that game since they also have a YouTube channel but it was like talking to a wall.

That was a bug and it has been fixed now.

On 9‏/3‏/2020 at 5:04 PM, grifteskymfning said:

That was a bug and it has been fixed now.

Fixed? are you sure?

after I beat the game I deleted it of my ps4 because I was so pissed, now that my ps4's HDD have ran into an issue resulting me deleting everything on it and buy a new hard drive now the save file also gone so I can't go back check again.

but if this is true i'll be sure to cover my nose download it and go through it all over again.

Edited by yellowwindow7

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...