New (last?) patch is live! / No new trophies.

SiC

I don't have a steam account to post on the forums there but .... is this a fucking joke?

Almost a full year waiting for an update and we get Joy and some bug fixes?????

NO CRIMESPREE, NO NEW HEISTS???

Oh and guess what... this joke of an update is 21 GB of size for A SINGLE FUCKING CHARACTER AND BUG FIXES, which traditionally will cause even more bugs in the game, since it is always like that.

if anything crew management has made it harder as they ramp up spawns now as if they're real players so no longer can you cheese death-wish with a build based around pure survival like anarchist lwbv crit builds and use the AI to purely revive you as they have about 6k hp and won't die to anything not a cloaker or tazer. 

On 5/17/2019 at 0:01 PM, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

I don't have a steam account to post on the forums there but .... is this a fucking joke?

Almost a full year waiting for an update and we get Joy and some bug fixes?????

NO CRIMESPREE, NO NEW HEISTS???

Oh and guess what... this joke of an update is 21 GB of size for A SINGLE FUCKING CHARACTER AND BUG FIXES, which traditionally will cause even more bugs in the game, since it is always like that.

i dipped and got the game on pc last year and i can say be glad this update didn't have new heists as they wouldn't be dlc they would be part of the vanilla "do every job on death-wish" trophy and alot of these heists aren't fun in stealth and have way too many steps for it to be a quick do over and loud is just the diamond job rammed up to levels of you will pad your kill count to no tomorrow. especially as crew AI now ramp spawns as if you where a 4 player party so you have to carry the same stopping power as 4 people so you can't solo offline cheese the fact the spawn rate is like two cops a second. 

22 hours ago, Mikoto_railgun01 said:

if anything crew management has made it harder as they ramp up spawns now as if they're real players so no longer can you cheese death-wish with a build based around pure survival like anarchist lwbv crit builds and use the AI to purely revive you as they have about 6k hp and won't die to anything not a cloaker or tazer. 

i dipped and got the game on pc last year and i can say be glad this update didn't have new heists as they wouldn't be dlc they would be part of the vanilla "do every job on death-wish" trophy and alot of these heists aren't fun in stealth and have way too many steps for it to be a quick do over and loud is just the diamond job rammed up to levels of you will pad your kill count to no tomorrow. especially as crew AI now ramp spawns as if you where a 4 player party so you have to carry the same stopping power as 4 people so you can't solo offline cheese the fact the spawn rate is like two cops a second. 

I wouldn't mind if they added new heist with trophies even if they were ridiculously hard. I didn't have an issue with any of the trophies so far. My buddy and I finished every single mission on One Down / Death Sentence (how it is now called) with only the 2 of us so yeah... this game isn't hard for me at all. I used to hold the fastest plat achieving time in this game and after both DLC trophy waves my buddy and I were both times the first crew to complete all of them :P

Since Starbreeze still has a lot of struggle on their own I guess we won't see new heist any soon, probably ever. Too bad since I wanted to play the remaining PD1 heist remade as well as the new ones, especially White House obviously.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I don't care about extra content, extra mask etc

I care about making this game playable for me without error codes, random freeze screens, game glitching out on the most normal scenarios.

How can a play new content with all those bugs glitches and random error what closes the game and eventually freezes my ps4. 

Keep the da m n mask